View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #12
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

I usually put it in a loose pony to get the helmet on, then I redo it and kind of do the twist/bun/pony thing - it's a messy pony, but it keeps it fairly contained so that it doesn't get all tangled... a friend recommended Catwalk Fast Fixx conditioner - it is great to spray in and style - not too icky feeling, and does a really nice job of getting rid of kinks - I have curly hair that is uncontrollable without product, but can't stand to touch most products This is the perfect solution for me!

Oh, and
And thanks to the other ladies for reminding me that I STILL haven't sent off my hair from this past summer! the salon doesn't send off, and I was too sad about it at first

Quote:
TIGI Catwalk Fast Fixx Conditioner

TIGI Catwalk Fast Fixx Conditioner - A Lightweight, Leave-in Conditioner. Quickly handle unruly hair or change your style! Conditions between shampoos or controls tangles and frizz.

To re-style, hold TIGI Catwalk Fast Fixx Conditioner 4 to 6 inches from hair and mist lightly. Shape hair. To detangle and control frizz, hold 4 to 6 inches from hair and spray along hair shaft. Comb through. Do not rinse. Features of TIGI Catwalk Fast Fixx Conditioner:

* Look - healthy & moisturized
* Feel - smooth, conditioned & tangle-free
* Consistency - lightweight
* Hair types - any hair length or texture
* Fragrance - light & fruity
* Details - conditions, shines & detangles allows for restyling without shampooing
noche_caliente is offline   Reply With Quote