View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #20
nautica
Gixxer Powered

Name: Brett

Motorcycle(s): 2007 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
I had a Jardine RT-5 Full Exhaust jetted 250. It was not close to my 300 out of the crate. Stop blowing smoke.
Maybe I should have clarified, adding an exhaust isn't what I would really consider modded but that's my fault for not being specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1980 View Post
If you haven't owned both.... How could you comment. They are night and day different. No it's not a 600 but its nothing like the 250, aside from its size, it's a diff bike. Period , I have them both in my garage sooooo, think I qualify
Never said I was qualified in the sense that I don't own both, and I never said you weren't qualified, I originally stated I didn't have a 300 and what I said is what I've read (and not just on here) about the differences from people and threw that out there since no one chimed in yet with anything helpful. And there are plenty of people on here who think they're qualified to state there opinion as facts but I won't go there.

By the way nothing I said was false so it's not like I'm making **** up, so I see no issue..I said the 300 has slightly more power (7 hp constitutes slight, opinions may vary), FI is a lot better/convenient than carbureted since I've had both and that's what I think, and it's only worth the upgrade if the person making the decision can justify it. Nitpick at whatever you want, doesn't bother me. Not going to clutter this up with another bitch fest.
nautica is offline   Reply With Quote