View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #6
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoomaster View Post
KIM! Get yeeself on a big silver tube and jet over to Twoson. I keep getting slapped with all these grand posts about this washer thaingy. If I hear just 1 more good thing about it I might blow up or something.....but I just can't bring meeself to rip into 2 perfectly good running carbs....because I just KNOW that they won't be 2 good running carbs after I put them back together.
Happens all the time with my mods!
Yep, shimming those needles really boosted the smile factor while riding by ninja, it really made it ALOT more FUN. It is really A GREAT RIDE now that I have shimmed my needles.

PLEASE take a video of when you

yeah I know, I'm a smart a**.

Check the DYI that kkim has posted on here, Sound_wave and I did mine and it took about an hour or so, from the time we started taking off the fairings to washing our paws. Really easy, if you have tinkered with mechanical things in the past, you can do this. And if you have any problems, post it on here and you will get answers almost around the clock.

nb