View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM   #88
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
Thanks. The company is only one year old. I'll do the research about it, all I know so far is they sell Beta, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, and used bikes and 4-wheelers. I'm super interested in Beta and their innovative technology and I really want to buy a Beta (should I tell them that?) but I also have a long standing loyalty to Kawasaki and honestly I think it will show that I love all bikes and am super passionate about working in the industry, ESPECIALLY with these brands...

I was debating wearing jeans and a blazer or something as I honestly don't have business type clothes but I guess if I want a job in the finance department I should show up wearing something super official. I will bring my resume for sure.

The 10 mins I've done about finance departments at dealerships has me convinced that if I'm going to work at a dealership, this is the job to get...
Jeans, blazer and a white blouse would probably work. A full length skirt would be cool too. They won't get the idea that you are overly fru fru when you start rapping about your motorcycle hobbies. You don't have to look like Melania Trump going to a ball you just need to stand-out among the other 20 applicants.

Good luck!

Bill

P.S.; bring your cell phone with pictures of your bike(s).

Last futzed with by Ram Jet; November 9th, 2017 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Adding a P.S
Ram Jet is offline   Reply With Quote