Old September 29th, 2011, 04:13 AM   #8
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Green_Demon View Post
Close to my hometown, Moreno Valley.

KC, you should've told me you were out on Lake Perris! I live close to it, but embarrassingly enough, I've never been there.
I have a poppy pass. I get in free. I don't have the second vehicle pass or I'd have called you up.
no way I'm riding two up with a guy either lol.
You are lucky you live where you live.

Two summers ago I used to sneak in there and catch huge fish all night long. lol
Big giant largemouth bass on a lure called the "chatterbait".
20-30 fish a night. Just catching them, fighting them in and letting them go.
I used special "Daiwa Steez" fishing reels made of ultralightweight magnesium and crazy carbon fishing rods.

If I lived where you lived I would be there sneaking in Ninja Fishing every night.

Fishing is really fun. I don't like to eat them or kill them, I just like to fight them and get a picture and let them go unharmed (just a lip piercing and a bit tired out). I use lures instead of bait so they don't swallow it and get hurt.

Most people would think fishing is just boring and standing there all day waiting but the lures I use require you to impart action on them so you are actually busy the whole time. when you learn to do it right and learn how to find the fish good with notion, you become a good fisherman and are able to catch fish just about every time.

Sometimes I even bring my inflatable raft out there with the big giant 4ounce trout lures and really put the hurt on some large fish.

When you get a 7lb fish or better such as this one, sometimes they fight hard enough to pull your whole raft around in the water.
She was hungry. =)
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote