View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 12:08 PM   #18
Cafe Racer
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): Harley Fatboy, Honda CX500, Harley XL1200C Sportster, 305 Honda Dream, Ninja 250

Hello All,
How soon we forget.

Remember 911?

Most of those raghead shits had New Jersey driver's licenses. All nice an legal.

Why you may ask? Because New Jersey did not ask all the right questions. They had picture ID's that let them do just about everything.

If you can't get your stuff together don't cross a boarder because you are not getting back in with a dry back. Now most states are asking the right questions.

Proofs of where you were born, proof of when you were born, proofs of where you live, Proof you are who you say you are.

Sorry maybe We should have "documents please" instead of what's your name.

I have travelled all over the world on a US Passport. I want to visit a country I need to show my passport. One time I visited Egypt in 1979. At the airport they took my passport and loaded us on a bus to our hotels. Man was I pissed because I knew I was out of luck hoping anywhere without that passport. In a few hours I found out why no passport. It was put in the hotel safe. As an American at that time stolen US passports were in high demand. So the word was out. Don't bother an America if all you want to do is steal his passport.

Get your papers on order.
Cafe Racer is offline   Reply With Quote