View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #16
evi1joe
ninjette.org member

Name: jOE

Motorcycle(s): none yet (getting a 250R)

@akima: We just use the first "nippy" definition here--and I've always assumed it was a cold nipple reference.

--

@ForceofWill: I love those Proton LED corners...but $88 is a bit much for looks, when I already have a turn-signal that works. They look so great I could see myself getting them and justifying it, since they're ALSO running lights...and probably brighter than OEM. )

--

@Little Ghost: which windscreen is that? Do the after-market and double-bubbles send wind to your head, causing helmet buffeting (?) ? My windscreen really isn't usable, but the previous owner had "salt life" stickers all over it and it got messed up when I removed them. Now I have to go to microcosmpublishing.com or some other radically politically liberal and/or vegetarian website and get stickers to cover the windscreen mess OR get a new one.

I can't afford ANY of the legitimate company exhausts, so I'm looking at used and the knock-offs...but who knows if I'll get around to it. I may just do the shim thing and see how that feels.
evi1joe is offline   Reply With Quote