View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:57 AM   #34
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
I would have loved to date someone who rides. Hell, we probably would never be home. But straight girls who ride are super rare. The only two girl riders I ever knew were both lesbians.

I tried to get my wife to ride but it didn't go well and she just wasn't interested.

Met my wife 25 years ago and at that time I already had 2 bikes in the garage, so she knew what she was getting into. She never once complained about my hobby or asked me to get rid of them even after seeing me in the hospital with 9 broken bones.

My wife never rode herself but in the early days she used to ride on the back. Then after my daughter was born, she wouldn't ride with me anymore. She said "Who's going to take care of our girl if we both die?"

But she is accepting of my hobby. My night out with the boys isn't ever getting drunk at a bar, it's a day at the track or a road trip to the twisties. There's certainly worse hobbies to have.
Does your wife have a sister?

Bill