View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #19
UltrA_09
ninjette.org member

Name: Ultra!

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R '09, SV650s '07

I know it may have seemed like some of the comments were harsh or mean for disagreeing with how cool you HID lights were, but I don't think anyone actually means to the embarrass or upset you. The reason for all the disapproving comments is because we hope that by evaluating our own judgement of what you've done, you would decide to remove your HID bulbs and proceed in a manner that actually gives you an improvement in light, as well as keeping others on the road safe.

There are many reasons not to install HID bulbs in a stock halogen reflective housing (like safety, actual light output, and legality), yet some people still decide to do it, and it comes off as careless/lazy to everyone else.

The bike is yours, so at the end of the day there isn't much that we can do to try and convince you to do things properly; I just hope you take it upon yourself to actually improve your motorcycle (by any of the suggestions listed above, which are time & cost efficient) instead of making yourself a hazard.

I'm sure then you'll get the reaction you expected
UltrA_09 is offline   Reply With Quote