View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #253
SpyderGirl
3 for street, 2 for dirt

Name: Katlyn

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Can Am Spyder PE #1344 / 2009 Kawi KLX140L Monster Energy / 2009 Kawi Ninja 250R (RIP 8.23.09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnNinjaGirl View Post
I happen to like Spyders. Hope the Spyders aren't afraid of Ninjas. I promise to be good(ish). I'll be there, just let me know when and where.

We have someone sit in the middle of a corner on the side of the road and catch the action. Some curves are more aggressive than others. Some curves are also taken by the local photographers. They don't mine if you occupy their corner, I just try not to get in their way. It is their living afterall. Otherwise the photographers (Killboy, Moonshine Photo, US129 Photo and Zee Photo) are all very nice people and generally love to chat. The pro pictures are obviously better, they are all fairly priced as well.

I'm not sure if your group director talked to any of the photographers but if not I cn talk to Darryl Cannon of Killboy and see if he will get a group shot of all the Spyder's at the Overlook or down at the store.
YES, that would be great if you could get the photographers to snap some photos of our group coming through. I will e-mail you the tenative details of our ride. I am sorta the "group director" for this ride. The ride will take place on Tuesday, September 22nd.

We are not afraid of Ninjas though I'll be jealous I won't be tearing up the twisties on the Ninja. It'll be awesome.