View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2019, 11:29 AM   #8283
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Today I rode her about 60mi to some random small town and went into a tavern around 10 this morning, had a water and some popcorn to cool off because it’s a beautiful warm day in IL today. Rode the 60mi back just got home. And then I was just surfing the web and came across a brand new OEM clutch cable for $10 on eBay and bought that. Mine is fine, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who buys spare parts for their bikes. Especially parts that fail the most. My bike is super reliable but you never know and I have spent $10 on a sandwich before lol. So now I got me a new clutch cable. Today was a perfect ride. I literally just got on my bike and left and had no GPS, no idea of where I wanted to go. Just me and the open road. No jacket needed. Great thing is, it’s only May, many more to come! That was a very therapeutic ride.