View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2009, 06:22 AM   #21
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

I have the Bell tank back that Wal-Mart used to carry. It fits PERFECTLY when placed backwards and doesn't even need the strap. I can't even believe how much stuff I've fit into this little bag. It's not too little, not too big... nowhere near as small as that "Manta," longer than KELPHYN/Calvin's Cortech super mini, and smaller than all the others shown in this thread.

Despite being longer than the Cortech super mini, it fits much farther forward when you put it in backwards leaving you a lot of room on the back of the tank. The smaller zippered outer pouch fits almost against the ignition and the bars anc turn around it without interference. I'll dig up some pics when I can, but it looks ratty after all the abuse I've put it though. Cross country move, carrying it on every ride, bringing it in to work every day, etc. It's been my trusty man-purse for the last year and a half!

I've carried it with gallons of milk or multiple two liters drink bottles, and crammed every remaining inch with the heaviest stuff, even strapping additional stuff to the top (pizza boxes, cereal boxes, etc) and it has always held up with the magnets alone. I used it for many months before I realized that you could collapse it by removing the plastic sidewall and Velcro-ing the top D-rings to the bottom velcro straps. Mine was on clearance and they lost the UPC/booklet and rain cover (didn't realize it was supposed to have one). It probably would've been cheaper if it still had a UPC to scan/mark down. It was $5 off of $30.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote