View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2009, 11:03 AM   #16
g21-30
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Sam

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
care to share your impressions of the improvements/changes to the powerband/responsiveness?
It feels like it has more power, but this maybe because the power had gradually deteriorated and I wasn't aware of it. It reminded me of how the bike performed right after upgrading to the dynojet needles/shims and removing the snorkel.

Now the snorkel is back on the bike because I was going to take it in for CDI replacement under the warranty. As I stated earlier, the dealer says there is no problem; therefore, it won't be going to the dealer. I may remove the snorkel later, but right now I'm happy.

I know this perceived improvement is based on one or two bikes if Racer x confirms his. I wish that I could give you hard facts, i.e. dyno run before and after, but that's not going to happen. It does look like the gas mileage is improving, after today's ride. I say that because of the current odometer reading and what the gas gauge is showing. My gauge normally would be reading around a quarter of a tank with the mileage that is showing. Instead it is still at or over a half tank.
g21-30 is offline   Reply With Quote