View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #14
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2004 GSXR 750 , 71 cb350streettracker, 07 Polaris Predator 500

Its actually looking decent in these photos. you can hardly see the rust that has started and you can not see some of the dents that are smaller. the white washes them out.

Got it 5 years ago to turn it into a low rider(v6 2wd)
rims , lowering shackles tinted it, rear roll pan. When I got it it 3small dents in the driver side door, fender and hood. The front bumper was messed up

Then after few months I dozed off at the wheel and avoided running over a honda civic hatch back by squeezing onto the median and running the passenger side of my truck up against a pole. A few weeks later when I was getting the repairs quoted people crashed into each other in front of me. I slammed on my breaks and avoided hitting them but I got rearened sequentially by two SUVs and forced into a 6 car pile up.
I decided It might not be worth it to pay for repairs so I started sourcing parts to fix it myself…… Then a saturn drove into my driver's side door.

I gave up- I have put 80k miles on it and we are approaching 200k and I have hauled ~30tons of scrap one little load at a time
I have driven it NY-OK twice and NY-NC twice as well as canada NYC and all over.
It is the most reliable and un killable vehicle I have ever had.

But it is quickly approaching too expensive to repair limit.
As it sits - it needs body work, windshield, breaks, tires, windshield wiper delay, fan resistor, passenger door handle, ceiling liner

oh well - It still goes and towes
picking up a crashed zx6r tomorrow lol

Summer #1
Klondike1020 is offline   Reply With Quote