View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2014, 03:57 PM   #16
Singh2jz
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Inderveer

Motorcycle(s): '07 ex250-F/J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike1020 View Post
Its actually looking decent in these photos. you can hardly see the rust that has started and you can not see some of the dents that are smaller. the white washes them out.

Got it 5 years ago to turn it into a low rider(v6 2wd)
rims , lowering shackles tinted it, rear roll pan. When I got it it 3small dents in the driver side door, fender and hood. The front bumper was messed up

Then after few months I dozed off at the wheel and avoided running over a honda civic hatch back by squeezing onto the median and running the passenger side of my truck up against a pole. A few weeks later when I was getting the repairs quoted people crashed into each other in front of me. I slammed on my breaks and avoided hitting them but I got rearened sequentially by two SUVs and forced into a 6 car pile up.
I decided It might not be worth it to pay for repairs so I started sourcing parts to fix it myself…… Then a saturn drove into my driver's side door...
Wow..that is not a good sequence of events! Glad you made it through all of that. That truck has been really loyal though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirubhaiambani View Post
Personalize it with something that your dad liked, maybe stickers of a baseball team he supported or someplace he liked to visit....

Good luck with the project!
Not a bad idea..I'll put that into consideration. Thanks!