View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2014, 08:47 AM   #1
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

Tokico/Brembo axial adapter GB - 250 & 300

Since Brad at SV Racing makes the tokico adapters for the same price (minus my GB discount), i dont plan on making more of them. Im not here to step on any toes, just provide parts that no one else makes at the moment. Im not a business with mouths to feed, so if you need a tokico go to his site. A few have bought them already with great results (although i like to think mine looks better )

But i will still make the brembo for those who want, i also still plan on doing the radial unit, so no worries there.

For the brembo you need a 65mm axial brembo caliper, with a 310mm rotor in mind. I dont expect many to be interested in this, but i have made it in the past so i leave the option open to you.

Price is as follows
1-4 members = 50 shipped
5-9 members = 45 shipped
10+ members = 40 shipped

Shipping internationally is significantly more, so far the canadians will need to pay an extra 15, and australians an extra 20. So if theres a group of you up there i recommend me sending to one individual, and then they can split it up to save on shipping.

Im also working on a radial unit, but that progress will be a little slower since i still need to mock things up and what not. It will also cost a little more.

Last futzed with by Bigballsofpaint; September 16th, 2014 at 07:24 AM.
Bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote