View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:32 AM   #2
peachdiddy
Former ninjette rider

Name: Andy

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Honda CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
Why do parents think it's ok to change their baby's diaper in public? I pulled into a parking lot the other day and noticed some lady gently put her baby on the trunk of her car and started changing it's diaper. Come on now. There are restrooms with baby changing stations or the back seat of your car. Heck, I don't even want to see you opening your SUV's back door and doing it there.

Does it bother you to see women openly nurse their baby's in public? What about changing diapers? People these days have no sense of propriety. In the same parking lot, I saw another lady tell her son it was ok to pee right in the parking lot. So he unzipped and whizzed on someone's rear tire. What's wrong with these people?

I know I know, I doubt this subject will elicit the same angry responses as my other thread, but I thought I'd keep this one lighter .
I always change my kids' diapers in public, then ball it up like a football and wing it in the closest uncomfortable persons' direction