View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 02:19 PM   #22
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidtoon View Post
Breastfeeding takes another approach, I understand your child needs fed, BUT if you are to poor to afford a breast pump then you should have waited to have a child. There is no reason to make a scene because you feel it is your right to impose on everyone else. I know it is perfectly natural to breast feed, but it is also perfectly natural to have sex and I dont want that done publicly either.

Two comments - it's not about being too poor to buy a breast pump - you try using one and report back your findings... they are terrible, painful, and a pain in the a$$ to try and clean. I'm attached to one every day when I go to work, 4 times during the day. They don't maintain supply the way an infant feeding does, and they are not as efficient at removing milk, meaning that women are still uncomfortable many times after using one.

Secondly, there is nothing sexual about breastfeeding and the two should not be compared that way. Breastfeeding is using breasts the way they were designed to be used.