View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2016, 11:49 PM   #52
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Eric, how different are the engine mounts between newgen and pregen? You sure the wiring is the same? I'm debating the swap to newer.

Bump!

Are you able to share some more about your bike? I'm curious on what you find for the exhaust.
Sorry for the wait. Yea i didnt really take any pics since it took me a while to put it in and get everything right. Wiring was a pain, not to re wire anything but to put it in the right place and make sure everything fits.

Ask your questions. Bike still runs strong. Very efficient. The stock 300 header clears on the pregen but needs to be extended about 1 1/2 inches outwards and rotated upward 15 degrees to match the stock pregen header. And i just put a Dan Moto can on the end. Sounds nice.

If anyone needs pics or anything just ask or any information. Engine swap takes minutes to do. Harness and wiring took me a few hours a day for a few days. But yes everything does fit on the pregen and fits inside the fairings etc.