View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2017, 09:22 AM   #10
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

I have to book mark and keep an eye on this thread. My 2001 will be home soon after a new top end job. If I decide to keep her I will copy that gauge since she has about 10mi on her new motor. Where did you get the headlight? I think I've found one but always willing to listen to other ideas. This might be my winter project. You didn't like black? And like Ram Jet said, sell that upper fairing. If its in good condition it's easily worth $200-$300. Plastics from 1986-2007 are worth crazy money. Any issues not having the front fender?

Here is the 2001 I am thinking about doing that with. New gauge and headlight are about all I need to make it official. Would like to paint the gas tank and eliminate the rear fender. Paid $100 for the bike and completely rebuilt it. Not a great pic but she has been in the shop so long I don't have many. I bought the side fairings off ebay. I liked the 80's Honda 3wheeler look they had about them. Believe they're off a 1998. Paid $100 for the tank on ebay as the one she had on her leaked very badly. $100 was lucky and cheap. In great condition but its spray painted. So definitely a must to paint it. Thankfully my best friend is a wonderful airbrush artist. Check him out. They just finished up a Silverado.
https://www.facebook.com/byardbrotherscycles/