Thread: New Smilies!
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2009, 03:44 PM   #16
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKr1 View Post
You must of just did that(AO).... and added it. Cause I never seen it.. also everytime I would look, the smileys always seemed jumbled < Guess that was just my brain

Iam getting a good laugh outta this now
Glad it's working for you. I alphabetized them back in November, and haven't added a single one since. What I suspect may have happened is that your browser cached the smiley page sometime before November, and didn't request a new one since. I see that you're still using Internet Explorer 6.0, and I can't urge you strongly enough to stop using it and either move to IE 7.0 or Firefox 3.0. IE 6 is a terribly unstable, terribly written, terribly insecure program that Microsoft should be embarassed about ever unleashing on the public. (But, almost half of ninjette.org users are still using it, so take that for what you will. ) With a newer/better browser, not only would ninjette.org work better for you, so would each and every other site that you enjoy.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote