View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #76
Buffalony
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250 "Wasabi", 82 Yamaha xj650j

Quote:
Originally Posted by demp View Post
I like, I've been wanting to do this for a while now, I look forward to your DIY
Hang in there demp, I had the bike in pieces an business kicked up at work recently. So everythings been off the bike (Nekid) for weeks now. working 70+ hours Ive barely been able to do much of anything including getting on the forums. Plus I still have to get back in at the carbs to reshim and now past due for another chain adjustment. soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
I can't "just wear earbuds." I'd never get my helmet on with them still inside my ears. I can't even sit still with em! It bugs me to no end that it has become "OK" to include them with personal audio players these days when they do not everyone's ears. I mean, I know I'm not the only one... They don't fit my twin brother either.

In-ear earbuds may work, but thanks to Apple and others building in volume controls, mic's, and multi-function buttons, it still isn't a solution (their official in-ear earbuds with the volume/MF button doesn't have the mic my iPhone needs). Parrot SK4000 makes up for it and adds DSP wind reduction designed for motorbikes to boot.
Me too. Ive always had some sorta problem with buds. Wind reduction sounds pretty cool though (sounds like regular outside noise reduction tech to me ). One could also use a helmet skirt to reduce or eliminate wind noise without interfering much with surrounding traffic sound. thanks for posting ur comments and opinions guys. keep em coming.