Old August 7th, 2016, 05:20 AM   #38
Snake
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rick

Motorcycle(s): 05 Blue Ninja 250

MOTY - 2017, MOTM - Jan '19, Oct '16, May '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliusmichaelhonrada View Post
Btw thank you for telling me to give up you are right i cant fix this bike without money, i truly enjoyed everything i learned so many things, that alone is enough even though i haven't made her in perfect condition , for the last 3 months maybe i only had 50 kilometers with her but still i enjoyed every bit , its my 1st time to ride any bike with more than 1 cylinder, i had ridden 220cc single cylinders but the top speed is just 120km/h , unlike this ninja which can go more at this condition she did not disappoint me the power and acceleration.. About the studies , no worries as i am one of the best in my class (computer science), while fixing the ninja in the morning , and im programming/coding in the night. I can say this year is the most productive year of my life , i have learned so many things in a very short span of time of course with the help of this forum . Thanks all
Never give up. Just think of it as a work in progress. Be proud of what you have accomplished thus far and continue on as resources become available.
Snake is offline   Reply With Quote