View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2016, 07:03 AM   #39
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
I think I also suggested you store this project and when you're rich & famous you will have a wonderfully satisfying project to work on properly and without pressure.

If you must have your own two wheels to commute: get a good bicycle for good health or if it has a motor; the most popular scooter that everyone else has so it's easy, fast and cheap to get parts & service including service knowledge.

Funny; I thought for sure you'd be studying mechanical engineering!

Good luck and success with your studies. Perhaps soon you will be able to fix the "How To" wiki for @Alex! You'll be able to add an entire new section of "What not to do but how to do it anyway!" I do mean that in good humour and not as a backhanded criticism. You have learned a lot in your quest and it's nothing that many of us including myself have not done ourselves. It's how we learn and learn from our efforts. It's called "wisdom" and "experience".
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over
SLOWn60 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.