View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2017, 06:02 PM   #20
DannoXYZ
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
Lots of good ideas presented! I'll add some and them together. Yes, meet them doing mutually enjoyable activities!

1. First, attitude is key! What you think of yourself, how you see yourself fitting into world, what do you want to create in world. All these things come across to others. We are constantly communicating and broadcasting information about ourselves. You want to work on being the "right" person on inside before you can meet the "right" person on outside. So work on knowing who you are, what you stand for, what you are bringing to the world. Be truthful to yourself first.

2. That previous step builds confidence, which is portrayed in how you present yourself to world. It affects how you dress, how you stand, how you walk, how you talk, etc. All that says million things about you before you even talk to them!!! Don't shoot yourself in foot before you even open your mouth!

3. Don't waste your time or her time! Remember that there is no non-gender neutral communications. Guys will always talk to other guys differently than chics talk to other chics. And guys and girls talking is another completely different language. Listen to what she's saying. Don't small-talk too much. Really observe her vibes beforehand and absorb it. How does she fit into world? Look for something genuinely nice and unique about her. Something she's proud of. Sincerely compliment (not flatter) her on it. Look up the difference between compliments vs. flattery and between sincerity and honesty. These subtle distinctions are key.

4. Again, don't waste your time or her time. Be sure that you AND her are getting value for your time. Cut to the chase, let her know you're interested flirtatiously, but don't be heavy and pushy. "So ah, you got a boyfriend? Want a better one?"

5. If she laughs, she got a sense of humour and I continue. Otherwise cut bait and move on. Hot chics get hit on 15-20 times a day. Don't worry about things too much. Keep things light, flirt, tease, have fun in the moment.

Work on being observant, flexible, listening, being truly sincere about compliments and that's way more material than you need.

My wife said that first time she saw me was "wow" for her. That wasn't coincidental or accidental, I've been working on myself for years! It's not what you DO, as in pickup-artist tactics, but who you ARE as character, as personnae.

Last futzed with by DannoXYZ; June 27th, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.