View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:43 AM   #36
Bk834
ninjette.org member

Name: Brandon

Motorcycle(s): 07 Ninja 250 Cafe Racer

Online dating sites can be a complete waste of time. Because most girls on there don't really trust anyone anymore. There are too many guys just using it to find their next piece of a$$, meal ticket, money making scam etc... It's possible, and I have met some interesting chicks on there a few times, but it takes putting in a lot of time and work, and some very carefully chosen words to make it happen. Just keep in mind 90% of them on there are gonna be crazy in some way or another, and unless you can handle that, its probably not gonna work out for long, haha.

Honestly, I've found overall that it's for the best to just do it the old fashioned way. Trying to meet them in person wherever you go, and just looking around and seeing who you might like, going up and starting a conversation with them. Eventually Steering the conversation torwards letting her know that your interested in her and would like to talk more sometime and get to know each other better. Then getting the digits.

I met my current girlfriend, just one random day when I had to go to lowes to pick up some wood for a deck rebuilding project. She was a cashier there at the time, I saw her and went to her counter to checkout. We started talking about random stuff, and I could see her giving me the eyes, so I got her number. We talked over text for a few days, went on a few dates afterward, and ended up hitting it off well. Been dating for about a year now. We get along great, and genuinely enjoy spending time together. Even just hanging out doing nothing together at home, which very few chicks can do anymore. We also have a lot of the same interests which helps things out a lot.

Unlike my last girl who I met online, ended up being a total psycho, and made my life much worse, lol. You gotta watch for those small mental illness signs that are usually very carefully hidden. Once you see them, run, before it's too late.