View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2015, 03:10 PM   #34
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Paging @Sirref @csmith12 @Ducati999 @Bigballsofpaint @backinthesaddleagian

Just got an email from Penguin saying that they're going to be at NYST May 30 and 31. I'm already taking that week off because I'll be at Palmer the weekend before.

This might be the perfect opportunity to hit up NYST without burning another vacation day. I could even leave my bike in track trim.

Is doing another day so soon after Palmer crazy? I'm no spring chicken.

Still, tempting.

Discusserate.
I dont think you are crazy for doing a third or even a fourth in the same week. You will be able to apply some of the techniques you practiced in Palmer while they are still fresh in your mind. As long as you ride within your limits the day or two between day 2 and three should be enough rest. I really want to hit NYST this year but I dont think I can pull another day off that week. I will be doing a few more track days and I am going to the Philippines later this year so I dont have too many spare days. My employment may be changing soon so I might be able to swing it we shall see. I will post up here if I can work it out.

Last futzed with by Ducati999; March 25th, 2015 at 03:13 PM. Reason: More info
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote