View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:01 AM   #19
cnichols79us
Fastly Slow!!!

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki Ninja EX250, 1980 Honda XL125

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgirl View Post
I forgot to add that I'm also getting ridiculously spoiled and dotted on by a cute boy friend
One bit of good news...Other than you are ok. Damn!!! Double Damn! Really sorry, just glad you are alright. I have had this happen 3 times in the past 2 years. LUCKILY SO FAR, I have not gone down, and 3 people drove away with a BIG Joe Rocket dent in the DRIVER side of there car. Funny thing, not ONE of them stopped, even after I kicked the S!@# out of there car. I called the police all 3 times, told them what happened, what I did, and gave a license #. Never to any avail, but I did what I could. The last one was an A$$HAT in a Mercedes Benz, on his Cell Phone, came right into the side of me. I had NOWHERE to go, so I hit the Brakes and kicked with my right leg as hard as I could (NOT Recommended, throws your balance off). When he heard the THUD, he swerved back over to the right, sped off, then switched lanes never looking back. The guy could have hit a KID, never even blinked , just took off.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, But get better and keep us updated on the bike!
cnichols79us is offline   Reply With Quote