View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #55
SirVexSmasher
ninjette.org member

Name: Ruben

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki EX250R

Question Low throttle issues

Hey guys, I know haven't yet introduced myself to the community (sorry), but I have an issue I was wondering some of you might have run into and solved. I have recently rejetted my 250r with dynojets stage 3 kit using dj112 mainjets and the the needle with the eclip on the 3rd position from the top with 2 washers above it. I have synced my carbs using the glass bottle technique found on this site. But my persisting problem is my throttle response from 1/8-1/4 throttle is ridiculously rich (slowly flooding the engine and stalling, or, if i manage to save it, shooting jets of fire rich.. lol). I've tried adjusting the idle mixture screws on my own and I have got it to a point where I can pass the 1/4 throttle flooding and get to WOT (which runs fine), but in real life situations this means I am dropping the clutch at 7k+, I can not cruise, have trouble turning, and have stalled in a intersection.. I stopped trying to ride it until I'm sure this problem is fixed. When the carb was off, a friend of mine played with the idle adjustment knob and I have no clue how far it should be pushing the throttle for the idle mixture adjustment (if this has an affect at all). Thank you for reading, let me know what you think and whether it is possible to fix this myself, or if I should bring it to a professional (they want loads of money).
SirVexSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote