View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2009, 01:51 AM   #1
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Ninjette.org Member Map!

EDIT: The map was useful as this forum grew, but hasn't been updated/functional for years after the website we were using changed their terms.

Thanks for opening this thread! Please read the instructions right below the map before adding yourself...

Here's the ninjette.org member map. To add yourself to the map, just click on the "Add" button in the top right of the map. Enter your ninjette.org username, your location, and your ninjette's color. Location can be just zip code, city/state, or you can click right on the map. You can also upload an image for people to see when they click on your location. Enjoy! If you have added yourself and your username shows on the list on the right, yet it doesn't show you on the map right away, be patient and check back in a few hours. This embedded map is cached on the zeemaps servers for performance reasons, and may not show your most recent marker updates for a while. Please don't re-add yourself multiple times, it doesn't speed anything up, and I need to go in and delete all the dupes manually afterwards. If you keep track of that "change URL" it gives you when you add your marker, you can always come back and update your marker if you choose. If you do lose it, send me a PM and I can retrieve it for you.

Here's a link to a full-screen version of the map: Full Screen Member Map

There are some great search features with this map. The GeoSearch box in the bottom left is a quick way to enter in a state or similar area, and it will immediately filter results based on that state. If you click the "Search" button in the top right of the map, there are more advanced options to search for markers within a certain distance or by other parameters.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote