ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old January 25th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

A few misc parts brand new for sale

Hey all, I was cut off by a cager making an illegal turn last month at an intersection and i broadsided him doing about 50MP with my girl on the back of the bike. We were launched off the bike over the hood of the car and the driver took off. Yep, hit and run! Cagers are great huh? So luckily my girl only suffered a concussion, and some bruising to her back, hips, spine and neck. But nothing broken luckily. She was in a neckbrace for a month, but she is doing much better today.

I was NOT so lucky. I suffered fractured ribs, a fractured vertebrae, bruised liver, collapsed lung and lacerated spleen. I had a tube in my chest for a week in the hospital then they realized after i told them repeatedly that i had a problem w my left ankle, that i also suffered a ruptured achilles tendon that i just had surgery for last week.

And on top of that, my baby Jade Kawasaki was totaled!
i may salvage some parts off the bike later, but rt now i have a few items that are brand new that i never put on:

1. Smoke colored Dragon Bros Integrated turn signal tail light. $28 shipped SOLD
2. Fender Eliminator w LED light $22 shipped SOLD
3. Rear brake pressure sensor brake light switch (for use w aftermarket rearsets.... i got it from Bohemian for my Green Bohemian rearsets i got from the groupbuy) $15 shipped SOLD

JUST ADDED: DynoJet Stage 2 jet kit brand new: $45 shipped anywhere in cont US SOLD

Also have the stock windscreen in excellent shape. Rode w it for about 2 months then swapped it out for a black DB. $30 shipped anywhere in cont US

i also have 2 clutch/brake lever BOLTS. i broke one and it was a bitch to get a replacement because they are made specifically for the 250 perch. i had to wait al,ost 2 weeks for my dealership to get some. when they did i bought 3 so if any one wants one of those i paid $6 a piece for them. i'll ship them wherever for $6 a piece.

i will try to post some pics shortly. if interested in any items PM me.
Paypal only

thanks, and be careful out there guys and girls.

also, i AM getting a new bike just not a 250. im thinking either a cbr600rr repsol or a ducati if i can afford it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MT304c-002.jpg (75.3 KB, 19 views)

Last futzed with by Shaol1n Monk; February 10th, 2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: sold item/added item
Shaol1n Monk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #2
jdoucet93
ninjette.org sage

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2009 R6

Ill take the fender eliminator.

Old January 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #3
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

you got it josh. i sent u a pm w a link to what it looks like. if u want it just PM me back a confirmation and i will give u my paypal address. also since i am on crutches i am staying at my moms and the parts are at the garage where i kept my bike. i will try to get there asap and get the parts. should be able to get them this weekend latest and ship monday.

Old January 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #4
Wicked808
Wicked808

Name: Roger

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja zx6r, 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250(Traded in)

Integrated taillight still available?
Wicked808 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #5
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

I'm interested in the pressure sensor.

Aren't Repsol's all liter bikes?

More importantly holllllllllllllllly sh!t. Glad you're on the mend man, ****ing douche bag cager I hope they gets what's coming to him/her. It's good to see you plan on getting back on 2-wheels; it's a bummer about Jade though, you had a beautiful bike. Hope your recovery process goes as smoothly as possible.
Trailerboy531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #6
Boosted139
ninjette.org guru

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R SE, 2009 Triumph Daytona 675

Second dibs on pressure sensor if max decides otherwise
Boosted139 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #7
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

taillight still available!

and yea i figured someone from the bohemian group buy could prob use that sensor. its urs trailerboy if you want it.

ive seen a few cbr 600rr repsols for sale. they are "replicas" i believe. the actually repsols arent cbr's either i dont think, they are the RCV112.
the cbr's are nice tho, i may go with another style cbr if i cant afford the ducati

PM me if u guys want that stuff and i will give you my paypal address.

thanks for the support too guys! im healing, but really missing my bike and riding

Old January 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #8
killamuf
ninjette.org member

Name: Avais

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R Special Edition

Hey man, sorry to hear about your accident. I wish you a speedy recovery man.

I am interested in the integrated taillight. Will I need anything else to install it? (does it come with everything needed to install it? sorry noob question)

Old January 25th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #9
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Hey, if you do decide to part it out, could you let me know? I'm looking for the right turn signal bracket. (The thing that holds the blinker on to the frame of the bike.
gilmorec61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 25th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #10
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

hey avais, yea everything u need is there, it fits right in where the stock one is and u just have to splice the extra two wires for the blinkers into ur blinker wires. theres a DIY here on this site for another type of integrated taillight but its basically the exact same so set up is here and pretty easy. message me for my paypal address asap.

and sorry gilmorec but i already got rid of the blinker brackets when i upgraded to flushmount signals.

im gonna find out about whats salvageable on the bike soon so i'll let ya all know whats available from Jade.

Old January 25th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #11
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

You know, i completly worded that wrong, i meant to ask, if you have the right mirror bracket, my bad. reason i got that mixed up is cuz ive got my blinkers integrated into my mirrors. But yeah if you part it out, could you let me know if you have the right MIRROR (lol) bracket? You know the thing that sits under the front fairing that holds it on there

Old January 26th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #12
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

hey chris, no worries. im not sure if the mirror brackets are still intact. i havet seen the bike since the crash, but when i looked at it from the ground where i was laying trying to catch my breath the front end looked demolished. it broke my heart to see that so i didnt look long. im gonna put a call in today and see where the bike is and if i can get some pictures of it to see if its worth salvaging parts off. i'll let u know if the brackets are there, but from what i remember the entire front fairing was gone.

also, wicked808 had requested the taillight first so if he wants it avais i gotta be fair and give him first dibs. if he doesnt want it its all urs brother.

Old January 26th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #13
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

Alright, well there not too big, and there metal so i think they might be okay, but then again....maybe not. Just let me know when you get it back and see what parts are savagable. If that right mirror bracket is okay, ill definently take that.

Old January 26th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #14
nickjpass
#squid

Name: nickypoo

Motorcycle(s): Track dedicated 2008 ZX6R

MOTM - Jul '16
Get well...that sounds horrible.

Old January 26th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #15
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

thanks nick! appreciate the support

@chris if the front fairing is there they prob are there, but from what i remember the whole front fairing wash smashed and off the bike so we'll see. i sent an email to my lawyer to try to locate the bike and get me pics ASAP.

Old January 28th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #16
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

Glad to hear you are recovering... shame about the bike... you had a good thing going. I'll keep my eyes posted to see if you have anything I'd be interested in. I'm sure your rearsets got messed up though
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #17
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

hey dustin, thanks for the support bro.

it was mostly front end damage that i saw from the ground trying to breath, so im hoping things like the rearsets and mpg growler are still salvageable. i should get some pictures of it this week hopefully so i'll let you know.

Old January 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #18
air_rick
ninjette.org member

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 08 ninja 250R

Sorry to hear about the accident. Man that sucks but I'm glad to hear you are recovering well.

If you still have anything available let me know.

Old January 28th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #19
THE BIG SITT
ninjette.org sage

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaol1n Monk View Post
hey dustin, thanks for the support bro.

it was mostly front end damage that i saw from the ground trying to breath, so im hoping things like the rearsets and mpg growler are still salvageable. i should get some pictures of it this week hopefully so i'll let you know.
One more post till the magic number
THE BIG SITT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 29th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #20
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BIG SITT View Post
One more post till the magic number
I'm so lost...

nevermind... I get it... 636
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 29th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #21
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

thanks dustin, i didnt get it either at first LOL

Old January 29th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #22
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

You're at 636 - now you can never post again

Old January 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #23
nightmarechevy
ninjette.org member

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ZX6R

3rd in line (?) for taillight.

Sorry to hear about the bike, hopefully you 2 will have a speedy and complete recovery.

Old February 1st, 2012, 10:01 PM   #24
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Dang Jae. Reading about your accident really irritates me. I know how much time and work you invested in your bike. I'm glad you guys are still alive and I hope you guys recover fast.

Take care,
Tri

Old February 1st, 2012, 10:12 PM   #25
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CThunder-blue View Post
Dang Jae. Reading about your accident really irritates me. I know how much time and work you invested in your bike. I'm glad you guys are still alive and I hope you guys recover fast.

Take care,
Tri
thanks Tri, greatly appreciated. Yea I am sad my Jade is gone, but glad me and my girl are alive. Still recovery for me is taking a while and I cant wait to get back on a bike. Looking at 600s now and also looking to track next season if all goes well with my rehab.

Old February 1st, 2012, 11:01 PM   #26
jeffreys24
ninjette.org member

Name: jeffrey

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250r, 2000 zuma, 1980 sachs prima

I'll take the jet kit if its still available
jeffreys24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 2nd, 2012, 01:14 AM   #27
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

PMed ya jeffrey.

Old February 2nd, 2012, 01:43 AM   #28
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

ok update:

tail light is still available. i am waiting on response from killamuff, then nightmarechevy would be next in line if muff is a no go.

jet kit sale is pending.

clutch lever bolts still available. if anyone buying the taillght or jet kit wants a bolt i will throw in for extra $5.

Old February 2nd, 2012, 04:58 PM   #29
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

Did you ever check out the mirror mounts?

Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:39 PM   #30
DailyRidden250R
ninjette.org member

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): '09 250R No longer. '06 Mini

Hope you get better. Some drivers in Philly are beyond ridiculous. I am sorry to hear about your accident. I wish I was riding with you I would chased that a hole down and f'ing beat the day light outta him/her. Absolutely f! ridiculous! Get better soon!
DailyRidden250R is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:47 PM   #31
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorec61 View Post
Did you ever check out the mirror mounts?
havent gotten any pics of the bike from the insurance company yet. my lawyer is still trying to find out where the bike is. will update when i know brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyRidden250R View Post
Hope you get better. Some drivers in Philly are beyond ridiculous. I am sorry to hear about your accident. I wish I was riding with you I would chased that a hole down and f'ing beat the day light outta him/her. Absolutely f! ridiculous! Get better soon!
thanks brother, it actually took place just outside west philly in the burbs on the way to my moms house day after xmas. but still philly drivers. appreciate the support. once im healed and cleared to ride again we will have to get together. i ride w a group of good guys from the area!

Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:02 AM   #32
racegunnr
ninjette.org member

Name: shane

Motorcycle(s): 09 250r race bike, 06 R6 race bike, 06 YZ450f Tard

how are the wheels? if not bent i would be interested in the front and rear, knicks,scratches are ok, just need to be straight,cush drive and all.
racegunnr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:10 AM   #33
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by racegunnr View Post
how are the wheels? if not bent i would be interested in the front and rear, knicks,scratches are ok, just need to be straight,cush drive and all.
i am still waiting to see the bie after the crash. my lawyer is working on getting it released to me rt now. I still owed some money on it so the ins paid off the bank and they have the bike. My lawyer said it shouldnt be hard to get it back, he does it all the time.

I am sure the back wheel is in good shape. not sure about the front. I broadsided the car doing about 40-50mph and the front end looked pretty totaled from what i saw at the time. as soon as I get some pics of the bike i will post them and let you know what is salvageable.

Old February 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM   #34
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

Alright man just keep me posted. And i know i'm a little late but i'm sorry to hear about your bike, and i really hope your healing up well. Sounded like a pretty scary crash.

Old February 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM   #35
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorec61 View Post
Alright man just keep me posted. And i know i'm a little late but i'm sorry to hear about your bike, and i really hope your healing up well. Sounded like a pretty scary crash.
thanks chris, will do. yea pretty scary, i was more worried about my girl. she was unconscious on the ground and i really thought she was dead. she is better now and i am healing. cant wait to ride again... she thinks im crazy

Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:54 PM   #36
gilmorec61
ninjette.org guru

Wow man, if i was in your situation i dont know what i would have done, especially seeing my loved one on the ground motionless...glad everything was okayish though man.

And i dont blame you for wanting to ride again, theres nothing quite like it

Old February 6th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #37
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Got my pressure sensor from Jae today; he was quick and easy to deal with as well as very friendly. I wouldn't expect any less from a guy who put together such a painless group buy back in August. A++++ seller!

Old February 6th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #38
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailerboy531 View Post
Got my pressure sensor from Jae today; he was quick and easy to deal with as well as very friendly. I wouldn't expect any less from a guy who put together such a painless group buy back in August. A++++ seller!
thanks for the endorsement max!

Old February 10th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #39
LoD575
ninjette.org sage

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 2006 Ninja ZX6R-636

Sucks to hear about the crash. Hopefully not long before you heal and get back on a bike.

I am interested in the jet kit if the sale falls through. Let me know.
LoD575 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old February 11th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #40
ator
ninjette.org guru

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R

do you still have :

"Also have the stock windscreen in excellent shape. Rode w it for about 2 months then swapped it out for a black DB. $30 shipped anywhere in cont US"

PM sent
ator is offline   Reply With Quote