Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old September 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcyclistonline] - Yamaha RT1 | The Keeper | Cranked

Yamaha RT1 | The Keeper | Cranked

I’ve wanted a Yamaha RT1 ever since I saw Danny Alverez riding his black 1971 model back in grade school. That motorcycle was an unholy beast fit for hell raising and finger pointing. Only the strongest kid could dream of starting the RT1.I’ve wanted a Yamaha RT1 ever since I saw Danny Alverez riding his black 1971 model back in grade school. That motorcycle was an unholy beast fit for hell raising and finger pointing. Only the strongest kid could dream of starting the RT1. Heaving down on the kicker with all my 85 pounds would yield a moist, phlegmatic cough, followed by an unsatisfied looking fuel cloud wafting accusingly from the Yamaha’s tail pipe. It was a look that in married life I would come to know all too well.

a
Photo Gallery: Yamaha RT1 | The Keeper | Cranked - Motorcyclist Magazine

Yamaha RT1 | The Keeper | Cranked | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

Click here for full story...