Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #1
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Name: ThaiNinjaRR

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R - 2009 Ninja ZX6

SHINTO Racing - A Message from Paul

Hi Guys..

Well as people may know, once i turned over US orders here to Vince, i also handed over the Ninjette side. so i have not been active here...

Now, i would now have to agree, that has a mistake not being here like normal. and i will now change that, and keep regular contact personally on Ninjette.

Please give me a little time to get back in to the Swing of things.

I would like to Apologize for the lack of Communications here on Ninjette from myself and try my best to make sure that does now happen again.

If you want to Email me, Email me at: support@shinto-racing.com, not Ninjette PM, as I don't always get Notified when I have a new msg. So Direct mail is Prefered.

Now, its been brought to my much needed attention, that the Shinto name is being Dragged through the Mud due to Shinto US Group orders.

So i would like to Explain myself here, and let you know what is going on, what happened and why.

First off, i would like to Thank the people who have contacted me in regards to these issues. and the Personal phones call i have received.

Shinto Racing is 100% Legit, and is not a Scam, nor out to steal money.

These Recent Problems have arising only with the Shinto USA Group order.
Direct sales have been going out as normal.

All the items are ready to go. and have been sitting here waiting for a long time.

Seems a few things contributed to the Delay of Part of this order. (the order was split into 2 packs as it would not fit into the 1 box, and the shipping Fee's had not been submitted for the second pack)

Now, i am not saying its Vince's Fault, Vince has done a Fine job, and i am Very happy to have Vince representing Shinto for these Group buys in the US.

The Request for the Shipping Fee for the Second Box came around the same time that Vince's Paypal Got Frozen, so he was Delayed a little in being able to get that Second Payment. But the Request had gone out and in this time while Vince was sorting this out. and i was awaiting the Funds Transfer to myself. I had to go to Japan, as i have been Talking with someone in Japan who is going to Distribute there.. (great news for Shinto) so as the talks got better, i finally flew to Japan in December.

Now on this, i have to Apologize, as my Email goes the Server on my PC, (not a Web Based email)

So in this time, i was unable to check and Reply to my emails. (automatic Response stating i was away was on)

I then Returned for Xmas & New years. and Finally after the Holidays i am able to Reply.

I have just been told i can set-up my email so i can check it (Thankyou Alan) so i will be looking into that and sorting that out now.

(2nd box had, clip ons, koso's, caps, hugger, Seat Cowls)

I have now been talking with Vince, and talking everyday. This will now be Sorted!

Please note: We are in a Brand new Building, and are awaiting the phone and internet lines to be put in,(about 10 days) so bare with me on replies to email. I will go to the internet shop most nights and reply.

NEW YEAR NEW SHINTO:

Its a New year, and a New Shinto.! we want to start the year on a good foot.!

The Year of Shinto!

So this month i want to get every single missing item out to you. and then start back with orders like normal. (please see the info below in regards to how Group orders actually work, as not to be confused)

Shinto has new Sole Distributors, New Head Quarters and showroom, New bike Range and new upcoming products

Locals look out for: Shinto-Brazil, Shinto-Japan, Shinto-Malaysia, and a few more in the works.. Shinto is Now Exclusively Distributed there in 2011.

Missing an Order:

If you are missing anything that you have Order, please send an Email to: support@shinto-racing.com with the Subject line: Missing Order

Please state who with (Vince in most) and when you ordered, payment method and what you ordered.

All missing parts will go out to Vince as Usual, but this way I can Confirm the parts are accounted for, and no one is left out.
But I will reply to you with confirmation on your order being shipped.

Additional Note: some people think Shinto is a Scam, this is Far from the truth. I work very hard to build Shinto, and give every waking moment to growing the business. I am a True Ninjette, I love my Ninja and know you all do to.

I have heard that people seem to think there is no contact info for me, this is not the case.

I have supplied the following contact info to all Bulk resellers, Distributes, and is Displayed on my pages. So should someone not be able to contact me via email as I am away (ie not getting the speedy reply they hoped for), Phone or SMS would be the Fastest response.

Note: I do not use Hotmail nor Paypal and Phone calls with hidden Numbers are bared on my carrier also.(i don't see the call)

Contacts given out: Phone, Email, SMS, Address, Skype, Facebook, Myspace, MSN, and now coming on BB. So there is no reason why someone would not be able to get in contact should one method fail.

I do really hope this “Shinto-Bashing” can stop, as its extremely heart breaking to hear, I agree something went wrong with the last part of the last order, and my being away from the computer only delayed that. And this wont happen again.

I do apologize, and am working to Resolve this issue right away.

HOW GROUP ORDERS WORK:

When joining a group order, please be aware you are not making a normal order. By joining the order, you agree that you are willing to wait for the complete order to be Fulfilled and then shipped.

The Process time on Group orders is aprx 30 Working days from the Date Payment is Sent to me, Not from the Date payment is sent to the Group Seller.

IE – if you make payment to the Seller on the 1st, and he sends the payment on the 19th, the 30 Working days starts from the 19th.

The seller sends payment to me once he has gotten all the orders in. he makes 1 bulk payment,

The seller will have sales open for “x” amount of days, and once closed, any orders after that should be added to the next Group order... By adding to the Previous, there is the Risk of Delaying the other customers. So confirm with the seller.

All orders must be paid on Full prior shipment.
There is no COD, or 50/50.

Once the Group Seller has submitted the Order and payment to me, if the Part has been Fulfilled, the order can not be Canceled. (For Group buys only)

If you need your order asap, please order Direct to stop any disappointment.
But if you are willing to wait, its worth getting in on the Group orders.

I personally Accept payment for cc via www.Moneybookers.com

I hope I have covered all the issues needed to be covered, if not, please email me.

Once again, I do Sincerely Apologize for any Problems this situation has caused.

For February there will be some specials available from Vince. So talk with him on that.

I do hope to talk with you all again soon,

Take care and Drive safe!

Paul
Shinto Racing

PS I will leave this thread open for Comments and Questions. But please don't use this space as an Excuse to Bash.

Thanx again!

Old January 19th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Paul -

Stop typing, stop apologizing, and fulfill people's outstanding orders. Having people have to re-email you everything they ordered after they have been pestering Vince about it for weeks, and you not responding to anyone (including Vince) for weeks on end, is simply unacceptable.

Also, the terms of sale (send money, wait at least 30 days, and eventually you will get your parts) conveniently extend the time past when any buyer can get recourse through paypal, moneybookers, or anyone else. Anyone who does agree to purchase under these terms is on their own (and much more trusting than I'd ever be).

I've asked Vince to stop advertising Shinto on this site until everything is resolved, and unless the outstanding orders to Ninjette members are fulfilled by the first week of February I will no longer allow any Shinto advertising here from him or yourself.

- Alex

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Old January 19th, 2011, 10:10 PM   #3
ThaiNinjaRR
ninjette.org member

Name: ThaiNinjaRR

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R - 2009 Ninja ZX6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Paul -

Stop typing, stop apologizing, and fulfill people's outstanding orders. Having people have to re-email you everything they ordered after they have been pestering Vince about it for weeks, and you not responding to anyone (including Vince) for weeks on end, is simply unacceptable.

- This is Because i want to make sure everyone gets the parts. ALL these parts are here, from what vince has ordered..... and have not gone out as i have not recieved the funds to Ship them....

And yes i do Respond to vince. but i clearly stated above i have been away. and the funds for shiping were not recieved by me prior my departure. (but once again, its my fault..)

Also, the terms of sale (send money, wait at least 30 days, and eventually you will get your parts) conveniently extend the time past when any buyer can get recourse through paypal, moneybookers, or anyone else. Anyone who does agree to purchase under these terms is on their own (and much more trusting than I'd ever be).

- This is the Deal i set up the very first time Vince asked to do this, this has not changed. Order's Direct to me are shipped within a week. only the Group orders Vince has set up have this 30 days. times to prepare all the parts and shipping. PAypal and such other, have Basic 45 days to claim, and CC have 6 months to chargeback. i am not doing this to scam people.

I've asked Vince to stop advertising Shinto on this site until everything is resolved, and unless the outstanding orders to Ninjette members are fulfilled by the first week of February I will no longer allow any Shinto advertising here from him or yourself.

- Alex
I would like to say, i understand these issues, and this pack that is going out contains the missing orders. and thats a hand full of people. i send out about 100+ pack a month to non Ninjette, Non Ebay customers, without Complaint.
But when 1 pack cant go as as i have yet to Recieve the Shipping funds, ITs blame me.. kick me, shinto this shinto that.... I explained i was Abroad (i had Automatic Replies on my email). came here to let eveyone know whats going on, and why.

I am trying to help. and Resolve this.

Old January 20th, 2011, 12:01 AM   #4
Locksmiff
ninjette.org member

Name: Darryl

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja ZX-6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiNinjaRR View Post
I would like to say, i understand these issues, and this pack that is going out contains the missing orders. and thats a hand full of people. i send out about 100+ pack a month to non Ninjette, Non Ebay customers, without Complaint.
But when 1 pack cant go as as i have yet to Recieve the Shipping funds, ITs blame me.. kick me, shinto this shinto that.... I explained i was Abroad (i had Automatic Replies on my email). came here to let eveyone know whats going on, and why.

I take it you have not read your Ebay feedback nor other Shinto related stuff on this forum. I think you will find new comers probably typed Shinto ripped off or Shinto scammed into google saw reference to Shinto show up here and their first posts were not to say hi but rather complain about something Shinto related. I will give you a hint, it wasn't a quality issue with Shinto products. I think that is more then the 1 PACK you are reffering to.

Old January 20th, 2011, 03:20 AM   #5
menno
ninjette.org member

Name: menno

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250r 2008, Leo Vince Oval Slip-On, custom header, Seat Cowl, Powercommander III

why are u guys begin so hard against this guy?
he's only trying to help and tell us whats going on. In all contacts i had with him he was always polite and wanted to help..
and sometimes miss-communications can happen like what happens with the usa group buy.
he's running a good business but he has some issues here and there but as far as i know he is just on his own and that seems like a hard job to me.

Old January 20th, 2011, 07:41 AM   #6
randomwalk101
self wrencher

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): 08 250r and 07 600r

GREAT!!! So as of now:

1) you received all the fundings (extras for shippings and what nots from Vince).
2) According to Vince, here is a list of items needed to be shipped.

Quote:
this is what paul should have ready to ship:

2 koso kits
2 gloss black huggers (old version)
1 carbon look hugger (old version)
3 black OEM seat cowls
4 prs of clip-ons
1 matte black hugger (new version)
8 prs large fork caps
2 flasher relays
1 red windscreen
1 pr carbon look mirrors
1 pr red angled risers
1 pr red grips
1 pr black rearsets
1 smoked LED tail light
1 primed belly pan
2 flasher relays

WHEN WILL YOU SHIP THEM OUT?

Old January 20th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #7
KURT
Resident Old Guy

Name: Kurt

Motorcycle(s): sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomwalk101 View Post

WHEN WILL YOU SHIP THEM OUT?
Ditto that.

Overnight the order to Vince, and front him the funds to get the parts out next week.
If you're worried about your reputation, think 'cure'. Not BAND-AID.

Old January 20th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #8
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiNinjaRR View Post

Seriously, you're acting like a child. Put yourself in the customer's shoes for just a second. They sent money expecting products in a timely manner. After the waiting period is over, the distributor comes back and tells them that he can't contact the manufacturer and the email says they have left the country with no way to contact them. Does that not sound like someone just ran off with a good amount of cash? It does to me. What then should the customer do? They take their frustrations out and hurt you where it counts the most, your business and advertising. Posting about your inability to ship for a paid product and possibly being scammed. People are scammed ALL the time over the net and they are now paranoid when someone says "Hey, I got your money, but I can't ship it right now since I just left the country and I have no way of reading my own emails." It really doesn't matter to the customer why you can't be reached, just that you can't be reached.

I've never bought from you, mostly due to the bad publicity. I do have a very long history of customer service. The issue here is that you waited on shipping funds before sending an order out that you already received payment for. The shipping funds issue is an INTERNAL issue between you and Vince, not you and the customer. The PAID customer shouldn't be punished because there's a breakdown in the supply chain. Are you so distrusting of your own distributor to think that you wouldn't get the second amount of shipping funds? There should either be a revised shipping cost for new orders or a waiting time to fulfill new orders until a max shipping rate will be reached. If Vince doesn't make any money on these orders, then the shipping charges is solely your responsibility and sometimes you may need to pay a little to make a little. Even if you lost a small amount of cash (hard to imagine since you are being paid USD and manufacturing in Thailand) you would make a lot more money in future sales. Either way, you dropped the ball. Blaming anyone else is rubbish.

If you had shipped the products even before your received the shipping funds, that would have inspired great confidence in you, your company, your dedication to customer service, and indirectly, your products. I can't really imagine that you don't make enough profit to be able to front a 1 time shipping fee, especially if you know the distributor will be able to send the rest of the payment in one form or another.

Old January 20th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #9
cbowman78
ninjette.org member

Name: Clint

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

Please prove to us that you want to fix this. Just ship everything or refund the payments in full. I think that is the best thing you can do for your reputation right now..

Old January 20th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #10
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Paul -

- Alex

Really glad Admin stepped in.

Paul, you may have received a different response had you come in here and simply just said, "I f'ed up. NO ONE is to blame but me. I'm sorry. I've shipped everything. Please contact Vince for the tracking number."

You say you have the products, and Vince did he due diligence by wiring additional money (which you confirmed you received) so please ship products out TODAY and provide Vince with the tracking number.

That's the least you can do for these fine folks.

Old January 20th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #11
dubojr1
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE, 07 Honda CRF230F, 06 Honda CRF150F

All this is not about 1 shipment or package. I'm pretty sure there are orders that have yet to be filled back from the first group order.

I did place an order for the KOSO kit and I guess I was fortunate enough to get caught up in the PayPal mix-up Vince had. I opted not to submit payment after the refund process pending the prior shipment resolutions. I sympathize with each of you that have orders in and if I were a betting men, Alex's deadline will not be met and this SHINTO thing will be a thing of the past. I wish everyone the best of luck in either getting your products or your money returned. I personally am finished with SHINTO unless Paul fronts products to Vince to stock here in the States.

Vince: I applaud your efforts and fault you none. Thanks for everything you've done to try to resolve these concerns!

Don't forget to add yourself to our Member Map

Old January 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #12
currentsea
ninjette.org member

Name: J.R.

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

Thanks Paul! I will PM you now. Appreciate you not disappearing on us with all of our cash and manning up.

Mistakes happen, miscommunication, servers crash. I understand. Thanks, and please just do your best to fulfill everyone's orders.

Old January 21st, 2011, 08:46 AM   #13
FrugalNinja250
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Frugal

Motorcycle(s): Several

I don't have a dog in this hunt, and given the current reputation of Shinto I won't likely be getting involved with them any time soon. I do want to say that, to me, what really cements my loyalty to any vendor is customer service. Not price.

Service.

No excuses.

In the long run, and in today's world economy that can be measured in months, not years, how you take care of customers will make the difference between success and failure. You are responsible for the entire chain between you and the customer because it's a buyer's market. Sure, you may lose some on a few orders because of mistakes you make, but loyalty gives you the repeat business *and* reputation to earn new customers that in the end generates the volume to be profitable and grow. If you make so many mistakes that you can't be profitable, maybe you're in the wrong line of work.

I agree with Alex. Given the situation that has built up here, which is fully your responsibility, you should do what it takes to immediately resolve all your customer issues, no excuses, no delay. Earn back some of that reputation that you so ignorantly pissed away. Show that you're the kind of person who will (not can, but WILL) make it right. Work hard at never, EVER, letting things get out of hand again.

Or go away.

Old January 21st, 2011, 09:24 AM   #14
ninja250quebec
ninjette.org member

Name: michel

Motorcycle(s): nina 250 2009

Question for Paul Kirk ...

Why Ebay is your account closed?

Why Paypal has closed your account?

From the outside it appears to be because of too many complaints from your customers ... true or false?

Your last 5 Ebay its negative feedback. Why is't they not received their purchases?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

You put the blame on everyone but yours. (customs, post office, Vince) you should take your share of problems.

I waited 3 months to receive my hugger. From May to August.
When I buy my Winscreen you waited 9 days without giving me news and without replying to my emails. For me it is simply unacceptable.

if you're honest and you have nothing to hide answers.

Closed Thread