ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old August 18th, 2010, 05:46 PM   #41
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

And cagers do the same things, there are stupid a$$ drivers too.

Yeah Blackwidow it pisses me off too, I was really quite amazed at some of the discriminatory actions that people and the government take against a motorcyclist. I remember when I first was going to get a bike my family told me there are people who will discriminate against you and as time went on I really found that it is worse than I first assumed it to be. That person who ran those two motorcyclists over and killed them should have been charged with vehicular manslaughter and reckless driving (and a few other things). People will easily say what alex.s said they would and to me that is also very disgusting that people will do that (and they will do it). I looked at what the AMA has been doing and I was like "d*** the government is really f'ed up, I can't believe some of this random stuff that happens and gets swept under a rug like it was nothing bad."

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 18th, 2010, 08:07 PM   #42
00NissanNinja
I hate driving...

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 13 Triumph Street Triple R, 09 Ninja 250r (Sold 4/20/12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsketch View Post
Wow I am surprised in Colorado they were not tried/convicted. Maybe they were connected.
It wasn't in Colorado it happened I believe in Virginia, I don't really remember where since it was like a month or two ago...

09 ninja 2fiddy SE Driving slow things fast
00NissanNinja is offline   Reply With Quote