ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycle Gear

Old January 12th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #1
fujimumu
ninjette.org member

Name: Kensai

Motorcycle(s): Blue 2009 Ninja 250R

NewEnough.com now MotorcycleGear.com

Probably one of the best gear websites around, now with a new, more appropriate name!

"We Are Now MotorcycleGear.com!

Today is a big day for us. This is the first day our site will appear under a new domain name.

Why? New Enough started in my closet over a decade ago. The business started as a simple buy-sell-trade site for second hand, high quality leathers. I chose newenough.com because it was descriptive of what I wanted to do and also because it was free

With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, the newenough moniker was a poor choice. Who knew our business would evolve into what it is today (nothing at all used, blemished or refurbished). And back then I had no clue as to the importance of key search terms being so important in a name (like "motorcycle," duh).

Recently I was lucky enough to acquire the motorcyclegear.com domain. I think it is the perfect name to represent our business. I hope you agree. Please adjust your bookmarks and links on any pages you may own/control. Changing domain names is never a cake walk and it will help if a lot of people link directly to our new name.

I want you to continue to enjoy the same great products, prices and service provided by our great group of employees. Here's to a another 10 great years with a better name!"
fujimumu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2011, 02:14 PM   #2
gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
Thanks for passing along the info. I'll be sure to update the "Where to Buy Gear Online" thread. (Where NewEnough.com received top ratings, thanks to a great returns policy.)

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #3
HKr1
IC2(SW)

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): .

Thats funny! Was just looking around the net... clicked on a new enough link for an item. and some stupid ass web site came up with unrealated things. I was like what the hell.... maybe its just the gov computers making it look like junk, or will never be shopping there again
HKr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 12th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #4
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Good info, thx!

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote