ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Old August 19th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #201
almost40
ninjette.org Monkey Spank

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
you do realize that even our allies point out things like what putin said... literally everyone agrees the US has its hands where they don't belong. the difference is our sworn allies compliment us before saying it.
Not to doubt you but I cant recall anything of the sort about Iraq of afganastan. Most if not all of our allies joined us in the early stages. Some if not most are still there in a limited capacity.

Now if your speaking of the "little countries" that have no strategic or vital interest to the US. Ill agree. Libyia is a fine example of what you say.
Quote:
but anyway you act like people have to either be enemies or allies. you do realize allies quickly can become enemies and enemies can quickly become allies, right? take russia in WW2. they were by no means politically aligned with the USs interests, but because of a common enemy, they were our allies. the world isn't black and white. it's not either with us or against us. to act like it is seems rather simple minded. take the very valid point about china. if china wanted to attack us they would be screwed. do you know how much their economy depends on us? someone might not like us, that doesn't mean they're our enemy.
Ill agree that alliances change. Theres no doubt history is full of switching sides. At this point in time Russia and China are aligned for various reasons. They didnt pick our side. They choose each other.
Ill stipulate that the chinese economy is fragile and heavily dependant on the US, but not totally dependant. Just as our economy is dependant on china not selling or cashing in the trillion and trillions of bonds that they own. That doesnt make us friends.
I look at there actions and I see an adversary.
I see the proping up and arming of North Korea as a not so friendly act. I see the dispute and the threats against Tiawan as a not so friendly act. I see the building of aircraft carriers to project power in the sea of Japan and other waters in the vacinity as a not so friendly act. I see the proliferation of chinese weapons and military tecnology to enemies of the US as non to friendly. Then there the whole Tibet and Vietnam thing that surely wasnt an act of someone who wants to be buddie buddie. None of this even takes into account that they are in fact a communist nation. Im sure you know that communisum and democracy/republic are diametriclly opposed to each other.

China is a concern because of the massive population, the largest standing army in the world, and of course there soon to be and up and comming economic power.

They (being the communist) may very well colapse someday due in large part to the prodding of the US and the populations want and need for prosperity and material things that only a free society can provide. Until they do Ill call them an enemy of the US. They sure act like one.
almost40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 19th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #202
almost40

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

Quote:
btw, ron paul is one of the largest proponents of american oil drilling. every chance he gets he votes for offshore drilling, removing bans, removing oil restrictions, removing environmental impact restrictions related to oil drilling, etc. if you think oil is how we will prosper, ron paul seems to agree with you.
If only we could get everyone else on board with the deal.

I like Ron Paul for a few reasons as I have stated before. Heres another reason.
Im just not impressed with his foreign policy stance (at all.... as you can tell...lol) nor the whole gold standard thing.

I hope he stays in congress, Better yet, how about a cabinet appontment in the next administration. Im just not interested in him being president. Thats a scarry thing to me.

Old August 19th, 2011, 05:06 PM   #203
shiroganeshinobi
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by almost40 View Post
Now if your speaking of the "little countries" that have no strategic or vital interest to the US. Ill agree. Libyia is a fine example of what you say.
What was wrong with helping Libya?
shiroganeshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 19th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #204
almost40

I dont really have a problem with it. Other than its not in our strategic or vital interests. Europes maybe, they get the majority of the oil from libyia. At a time when our economy is a mess nation building that isnt vital or strategic isnt such a great Idea. IMO
Add to that, the fact that we dont really know where the rebels stand exactly and it adds up to a waste of our money.
The only up side is that we will finally get rid of a brutal dictator who has killed americans and supported terrorism.
I think Europe should step up and play the policeman on that one.
I wont really complain about it just, not a big fan about it either.

Old August 20th, 2011, 08:54 AM   #205
almost40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren13 View Post

You think you are "winning" an argument that you haven't even responded to. Sad and delusional.

I'm going to block you so I don't lose IQ everytime I try to read your paranoid bullshit.
Come on Ren, I know your still lurking here.

How about it Cynical??

There are pages and pages of reasons why I think they are not allies.

Im still waiting for your opinion and maybe a fact or two on why they are friendly to the US.

Ya think the 2 of you can put your rather juvenile trolling skills together and man up, with a few facts or even opinions??

Im not looking for rhetoric.
Which is defined as; noun 1. (in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast
Which is something Ren is rather skilled at.

Just and opinion or fact on the matter would be great.

What the matter you two?? Cat got your crotch??

BTW Not only do I think Im winning, I think im destroying your position on the question of why they are not enemies.

Old August 20th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #206
almost40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren13 View Post
I'm only checking here for relevant Ron Paul related posts, not the bullshit you keep spewing. You can't be reasoned with so there's no point in trying.
Care to take a shot at giving us your opinion or a fact or two as to why they are BS??
I can be reasoned with. It just takes a fact or two. I can be swayed. It has been done in this very thread.
It just takes a little more than rhetoric and name calling.

Old August 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #207
Cab305
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cab

Motorcycle(s): Blue 10 250r

You heard it here it first.....

I'm voting for Matt Damon, because he's so dreamy.
Cab305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 20th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #208
Cab305
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cab

Motorcycle(s): Blue 10 250r

and if you think I'm kidding, check back in a decade.
Cab305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 20th, 2011, 11:11 AM   #209
almost40

Now that is funny
Maybe on the "a little funny" side with the whole dreamy thing.
Its all good.

Old August 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #210
almost40

Come on Cynical I see your lurking here.

At least Ren has the nuts to keep posting. Ill give him credit for that.
Im all done with him.

Go ahead and acquiesce and you can get back to trolling this thread. Which is what you do best here on ninjette.

Otherwise how about a fact or two to back this up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
No, it's crazy to think that they ARE the enemy. Seriously, what decade are you living in?
To quote you "the burden of proof is on you"
Still waiting.........

Old August 21st, 2011, 10:12 AM   #211
CynicalC
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Colin

Motorcycle(s): '96 EX250

Sorry man, I don't think anyone really has anything left to say to you. I respect your decision not to support Ron Paul for whatever reasons you choose. But I think it's clear to us all that your battery doesn't accept a full charge, and it would be too cruel, however amusing, to let this go on any longer.

Old August 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM   #212
almost40

Quote:
Sorry man, I don't think anyone really has anything left to say to you. I respect your decision not to support Ron Paul for whatever reasons you choose. But I think it's clear to us all that your battery doesn't accept a full charge, and it would be too cruel, however amusing, to let this go on any longer.
So no facts??
I think your a troll who cant even come up with a single reason, opinion or fact to back up your claim that Russia and or China is a friendly, and not an enemy to the US.
I think its fairly obvious to any thinking adult that you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to foreign policy. NONE

If I wanted to be a jerk I would post up a poll asking if you are indeed a troll.
Ill bet the overwhelming majority here would agree. Ill leave you alone for now.

Do me a favor and stay out of my posts or I will continue to use my opinion backed by facts to slap you around. As its quite amusing to me to do so.

I have no use for your trolling behavior and quite frankly think it is detrimental to the atmosphere here at ninjette. Im sure Im not alone on this as I have received a few PM's about it.
With all that said...Ill go back to having a real debate with those on this thread who are not a troll.
alex.s, kyrider, shiroganeshinobi are fine examples of people who disagree with me but are not trolls. They post there opinion and seem to be looking for a discussion. They act like adults. Maybe you should read a few of there posts and take notice that there is no name calling or rhetoric. Thats how adults discuss things.

Old August 21st, 2011, 02:05 PM   #213
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
what the hell, douche. i am SOOO a troll.

Old August 21st, 2011, 05:06 PM   #214
almost40

Quote:
what the hell, douche. i am SOOO a troll.
If only it were true

Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:28 PM   #215
almost40

Not lookin good for libyia

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/08/22/...f-legislation/

Its only a draft...but it aint good news.

Looks like the fundamentalist are indeed behind the rebels. This may be BS. I hope it is or we just wasted a ton of cash on this deal.

Wish we would have taken the Ron Paul view on this one as it isnt vital to the US interest.
Only time will tell.

Meet the new boss-same as the old boss

Old August 26th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #216
CynicalC

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...--the-top-tier
Old but **** the god damned media.

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #217
2011Ninja250R
ninjette.org guru

Name: Brad

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R SE (Green) Previous bikes R1, Daytona 675, GSXR600, Pre-Gen 250R

Old September 1st, 2011, 11:01 AM   #218
almost40

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.co...d-911-attacks/

this is why he will never win.

To all you Ron Paul supporters....
Do you believe this stuff?? I mean.............. really??

You dont believe that the fundamentalist Islamic radicals are an enemy to the US??

Ron Paul said
After 9/11, (people said) ‘Oh yeah, it’s those very bad people who hate us,’ but 15 of (the hijackers) came from Saudi Arabia,” said Paul. “One of the reasons they attacked us, is we propped up this Sharia government and the fundamentalists hated us for it.”

This was not the US but Great Britian that propped up the Sharia gov for decades.

But I guess its convienient to blame the US first. Everything is our fault. Sounds alot like this guy.

“We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own backyard. America is chickens coming home to roost.”
You know who that was??
We all know hes a crackpot nutjob.
and Ron Paul isnt one on foriegn policy?????????????
Give me a break.

Old September 19th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #219
CynicalC

It is of no consequence, but I'll just leave this here.

http://www.10news.com/politics/29219613/detail.html

Old September 19th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #220
Heed

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): None yet, yet.

i like him, but he has no chance. people boo'd him because he said that we weren't attacked on 9/11 because of our freedom.

lol

Cain and Bachmann have no chance - i know that much.

Old September 19th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #221
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heed View Post
i like him, but he has no chance. people boo'd him because he said that we weren't attacked on 9/11 because of our freedom.

lol

Cain and Bachmann have no chance - i know that much.
I saw that, it saddened me. People don't want to hear the truth. All they want to hear is "They attacked us because they hate FREEDOM, GO 'MURIKA F*CK YEAH" Bachmann has more of a chance than you think, and that scares the **** out of me.

Old September 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #222
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Bachmann has more of a chance than you think, and that scares the **** out of me.
'murikans might not be as racist as they once were, but boy believe me. they're still pretty damn sexist.

also, i love when people get butt hurt when someone says america isn't perfect or that we meddle in other countries affairs, or even suggest that there might be a reason why people hate us. i think it's gone through lots of talk here about that oh america has to meddle to stay on top or whatever but honestly that has nothing to do with the consequences of those actions. doesn't matter the reasoning behind an action, simply that that action took place. we did some ****, so some people got pissed off. those people did some ****, so other people (us) got pissed off. those people went and did some more **** and now everyone's pissed off. who's going to get pissed off and do some **** next i wonder? if it's someone doing **** to us does that mean we should ignore why it happened and plow forward with the same response? you poke my eye so i poke your eye so you poke my other eye until we're all here with no eyes? **** it build more eyes. simply say that there's always a reason, never a correct answer? maybe if murikans weren't so ego-centric they wouldn't get so butt-hurt about the thought of not being #1? the concept of not being #1 is such a frightening thing to murikans for some reason. brainwashed to think the russians are about to kill the rest of the world... oh wait i forgot, it's china now. brainwashed to think if we aren't fighting a war someone will be fighting one with us.

Old September 20th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #223
Heed

Quote:
'murikans might not be as racist as they once were, but boy believe me. they're still pretty damn sexist.
women belong in the kitchen

what?

Old September 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #224
kyrider

Name: Bobbert

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R

I understand those who oppose Ron Paul's foreign policy and for the most part I do too. I think radical Islam is a serious problem I just don't like how we are fighting it. You are either all in or all out. To many politics and political correctness has made its way into how we are fighting these piss ants. Take for instance what happened to Dakota Meyers a young man from my area who was just awarded the Medal of Honor. His team needed support and it was reported that the reason they did not get artillery help was because they were to close to a village. To close to a village? Are you frikin kidding me?
We are more worried about the pr created from civillian casualties than we are about protecting our men. I am sorry but either you go all out and fight the war or you get out. You tell me which politician you trust with the lives of our enlisted? We have been in Afghanistan for ten years now and in Dakota Meyers own words - From the 60 min interview with David Martin "It's been two years since that operation and it's still not safe to go into Ganjgal," Martin said. "It's not," Meyer said.

"For all that loss of life, for all your courage, what was gained?" Martin asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Meyer said. "But at the end of the day, we still did our job. We, you know, we were still fighting."
kyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Old September 20th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #225
cuz
cuz

Name: Israel

Motorcycle(s): 09 ninja 250r

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...190149609.html

Old September 29th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #226
CynicalC

Old October 10th, 2011, 12:31 AM   #227
CynicalC

Ron wins the poll but the big news, as usual, is anyone but Ron. Cain comes in 2nd place!

http://news.yahoo.com/ron-paul-wins-...193226764.html

New ad by Ron.

http://youtu.be/SlKcPNcQlSc

Bill O'Reilly takes Ron Paul the winner, and Herman Cain 2nd place, out of his own poll results.

http://youtu.be/hjbsnRxqNQk

Absolutely despicable. How can this be ok? This isn't even an issue of whether you support Ron Paul or not. Everyone should be disgusted by this, no matter who you support.

Old October 10th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #228
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
it's pretty unfortunate how much influence the media and corporations have on our political scene. i'm starting to appreciate the protesters more and more

Old October 10th, 2011, 01:34 PM   #229
almost40

I wonder how many of those protesters are using an I-phone. or I-pod or some other device created by Steve Jobs?
Just an FYI for the idiot protesters.
It was the IPO of apple that was supported those very same people you are protesting that brought 2 guys out of a garage and into the "corprate" world. If it wasnt for the "fat-cats" and wall street investors there would not have been an apple corp. As a matter of fact most everything we use on a daily basis was brought to us by a big corp and the IPO's supported by the Wall street bankers. Guess all the protesters want to go back to the horse and buggy that they build, make there own clothing and drink out of a creek with bare unwashed hands.
How Idiotic.

Old October 10th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #230
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

Herman Cain is my man.
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote

Old October 10th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #231
CynicalC

Quote:
Originally Posted by almost40 View Post
I wonder how many of those protesters are using an I-phone. or I-pod or some other device created by Steve Jobs?
Just an FYI for the idiot protesters.
It was the IPO of apple that was supported those very same people you are protesting that brought 2 guys out of a garage and into the "corprate" world. If it wasnt for the "fat-cats" and wall street investors there would not have been an apple corp. As a matter of fact most everything we use on a daily basis was brought to us by a big corp and the IPO's supported by the Wall street bankers. Guess all the protesters want to go back to the horse and buggy that they build, make there own clothing and drink out of a creek with bare unwashed hands.
How Idiotic.
You don't even have a clue what's being protested. Protip: It has NOTHING to do with Ron Paul or even this thread. Tool.

Old October 10th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #232
Heed

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
Herman Cain is my man.

herman cain and michelle bachmann are out.

Old October 10th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #233
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
You don't even have a clue what's being protested. Protip: It has NOTHING to do with Ron Paul or even this thread. Tool.
Its still bullshit.

Old October 10th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #234
CynicalC

Quote:
Its still bullshit.
Ok that's fine. What's it have to do with this thread? Hurrr

Old October 10th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #235
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
Ok that's fine. What's it have to do with this thread? Hurrr
Absolutely nothing

Old October 10th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #236
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
herman cain and michelle bachmann are out.
link? I cant find this anywhere?

Old October 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #237
Heed

Quote:
link? I cant find this anywhere?

lol jkk

Old October 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #238
massacremasses
Avid Kitteh Poster

Quote:
lol jkk
LIAR!!

lol

Old October 10th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #239
alex.s
wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
let me get this straight...

point A: protesters are liberal.

point B: almost40 is not.

point C: at least one company (supposedly apple) isn't completely corrupt, holding far too much power over our government in the form of unlimited campaign contributions through PACs or the annonymous shell corporations donating to those PACs, or through the use of lobbyists or annonymous gifts and or free trips.

point D: RON PAUL IS EVIL!

Old October 10th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #240
almost40

Quote:
Thanks for the protip cynical. Means alot coming from a troll. Care to enlighten us as to what is being protested on wall street??
Or for all that matter why russia and china are our allies?? Im still waiting on that one. LOL
I would have figured you learned your lesson a while back in this very thread to stay out of my posts, but..... I guess not.
Ron Paul is a moot point. he can win all the straw polls on the planet and he will never make it to the white house as president.

So shall we dance about the wall street protest Cynical??

heres a tid-bit and a quote from Ron Paul.

Ron Paul offered support for some of the Occupy Wall Street protests that have built up in lower Manhattan over the weekend in an interview Friday with Reason magazine, where he also denounced the “militarization of our police forces.”

“If they were demonstrating peacefully, and making a point, and arguing our case, and drawing attention to the Fed — I would say, good!” Paul said following a town-hall meeting in New Hampshire.

Your too easy cynical but Ill play this game if you please. Nothing like arguing with the uniformed.
Guess its Ron Paul related now.....feel better cynical? You should have stayed out of my posts. I would have let it die. Now Im geared up for spanking you around again.