ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old April 13th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #41
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post

Calling all trolls! You guys actually troll your own forums as MOTMs, WOW! That's like pooping where you eat. Good for you guys!

As I have no actual need to share the info I've been gathering let's just say I'm done posting. No worries though, unlike choneofakind I walk the talk and can keep my word. I'm sure those who are interested in the differences between stock halogens, Morimoto HIDs, and Cree LEDs in the stock reflector housings can figure things out once they've invested the time and money it takes to play around with all three lighting options as I have. This is clearly not the right place to share such information.

You may now return to playing amongst yourselves, lol.

before you tell people what they know and don't know maybe you should do some history research on myself and chode overthere. we both have fancy hids and fancy cree projector setups and i have cree runners also. hell even my car has been converted to a hid/cree projector combo setup. and we have both gone through the same issues. so instead of telling people 'no you're wrong, i'm right' accept that other people will always think they are right, and instead simply provide your own resources for those people who are big enough to realize they dont know everything in the world and that nobody knows **** in other peoples fields.

Old April 13th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #42
Asspire
Fix It Till Ya Break It

Name: Asspyre

Motorcycle(s): 08 250RRrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asspire View Post
LED drop in replacement bulbs are a waste of time, I have no idea why they are even made.

A proper HID projector retro fit is the way to go.

This guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Almost as if he made LED headlights and fog lights and has some experience with them. Hopefully he'll add more technical expertise in this thread on what the most efficient solution is.

or he might say to buy an R6....
Asspire is offline   Reply With Quote

Old April 19th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #43
ninja250r81
ninjette.org guru

Name: scott

Motorcycle(s): 2012 ninja 250r se

WTF!!!!

That's rude.

Ban "warlord" from seeing any NinjetteWki's he might get good idea's.
ninja250r81 is offline   Reply With Quote