Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:09 AM   #41
ASecretNinja
ATGATT Squid Killer

Name: Chad

Motorcycle(s): '06 CBR600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananda View Post
i have a group of friends that ride in SD and we meet-up there quite a bit. let me know if you're ever down and i can arrange sumthin
I've been meaning to make a pilgrimage to the other Pizza Ports. I definitely shall let you know. And like-wise if you guys ever want to come up to San Clemente!
ASecretNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 8th, 2009, 08:29 PM   #42
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASecretNinja View Post
Is that GPS speeds? Or the reading from your speedometer? I've found that mine is horribly inaccurate (will read 50 and I'm only going 43 GPS/radar verified). I was wondering what was going on at first cause I was going "55"--according to my speedometer--in a 45MPH cop-hangout zone and getting passed like crazy.. boo to our speedometers
that is off the speedo, I don't have a GPS.......yet and I have been lucky to not have a LEO give the line "do you know how fast you were going?"

nb

Old August 14th, 2009, 10:29 PM   #43
andrewexd
ninjette.org guru

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 07 GSXR600 (N250 sold :( )

anywhere to ride in socal besides ACH or PCH ? PCH is close to me but its kind of nothing... just the beach... ACH is too far as I want to go with my dad and he has to work everyday except sunday and he doesn't feel like going.
andrewexd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old August 15th, 2009, 07:47 AM   #44
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASecretNinja View Post
I've been meaning to make a pilgrimage to the other Pizza Ports. I definitely shall let you know. And like-wise if you guys ever want to come up to San Clemente!
I keep hearing about Pizza port, so I will assume that it is a good place to eat. I pass through San Clemente frequently, I go to the beach at San Onofree rather often. (Don't ask)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewexd View Post
anywhere to ride in socal besides ACH or PCH ? PCH is close to me but its kind of nothing... just the beach... ACH is too far as I want to go with my dad and he has to work everyday except sunday and he doesn't feel like going.
Not sure, I have rode ACH once, had fun but it was rather chilly then, it was June. Most of my riding is commuting, my bike is the only transportation that I have right now, so I pretty much ride all the time. Last weekend, I just rode and ended up at the Queen Mary. I need to go take a tour sometime.

nb

Old August 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #45
diablo250
Crafty Salesman....

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 09 250r, 06 sv650sf

Quote:
PCH has awesome roads off of it....head up one of the canyon roads, topanga, for example, and take some side roads from there

Old August 16th, 2009, 12:44 PM   #46
ManyCavies
ninjette.org sage

Name: Crissy

Motorcycle(s): . . . . . . . 2000 Suzuki Intruder VS800 "Suzi", 2008 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 "Yoshi"

Quote:
This still might be too far for you, but:
http://www.lateralg.org/roads/orange/la.htm
Click on Orange Co and then click on Santiago Cyn. (2)

If you do go out that way check out:
http://www.cookscorners.com/about.html

Old August 16th, 2009, 02:36 PM   #47
andrewexd
ninjette.org guru

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 07 GSXR600 (N250 sold :( )

thanks for the website, they have some good trails.
andrewexd is offline   Reply With Quote