ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old May 20th, 2010, 05:00 AM   #41
Dr Honda
ninjette.org member

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): Buell XB12Ss, Victory Vegas, DRZ400, XR50

I know this is an older thread... but I thought I would still attach this to the post....

Hi Guys,

I was just in contact with a member here, and I thought I would joint to help clear up some issues.

Let me start by saying... Cycle Control is still up and running. But it is more or less a one person company. Ian Young... the owner/operator has had some very serious medical issues. He spent 6 weeks in the hospital due to complications of a lung transplant. Since then, he has been in and out of the hospital, and unfortunately, his company has suffered a little. Right now, he is in the hospital again because of an infection in a tube that is used for Dialysis. If all goes well, he should be out by the weekend.

Because of this, Ian has not been able to answer emails, or phone calls as quickly as needed, and as I fully understand... this can be frustrating when trying to spend your hard earned money.

OK... this is where I step in.

My name is Tony Ferraro, and I'm with A&L Motorsports. I work with Ian in the R&D stages of his products, and I do the manufacturing for him. Cycle control, and A&L Motorsports are what you would call sister companies. We are independent, but rely on each other.

Since I have full knowledge of his products, I am always here to answer questions. I may not know an answer about shipping times, or specific to your order... but I normally know if things are in stock, or can answer a technical question. Also... and more importantly, I can get in touch with Ian when he is unavailable to the public. So... if there are ever any issues with a Cycle control product, and Ian can not be reached, please contact me at:

tony@a-lmotorsports.com

Sorry for any inconvenience, and confusion there has been with Cycle Control Products.
Dr Honda is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 20th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #42
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

/all cycle control threads merged into this one.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 20th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #43
Betlog
ninjette.org guru

Name: Dude!!

Motorcycle(s): 2009 250r

Thumbs up to Tony. If you need help, he WILL help you. I got my CC parts early this year and needed new bolts and Tony came through no problem. So far, I'm very pleased with my adjusters. They do exactly what they need to.

Thanks Tony and send Ian my best of luck.

Best,
Leo
Betlog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 16th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #44
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Any possibility of another group buy? I think we could get another 20 people easy to buy a pair
Kevin2109 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 16th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #45
Dr Honda
ninjette.org member

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): Buell XB12Ss, Victory Vegas, DRZ400, XR50

Hi,

Sure... we can get a group buy going. BUT... on the Ninja 250 rearsets, I have gotten a few people that had a fitment problem. It seems that some bikes have the shifter side bolts that are up to 1mm off. This is happening about 1 out of 10 bikes. (so just a few) Hopefully tomorrow or the next day, I'm going to make an adjustment to the 250 rearsets to allow for this manufacturing difference.

Anyway... let's do this... start a "group buy" thread, and PM me the link. Then, as we get the list together, and get a finalized price... I should have the new batch ready to ship.

We can even work a price for levers if people are interested in them.
Dr Honda is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 16th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #46
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Another group buy guys!

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showt...423#post293423
Kevin2109 is offline   Reply With Quote