ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Off-Topic

Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #41
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Scoot~ View Post
I am done talking to You. I will not associate myself with cruel people
That's OK. I'm certainly interested in your point of view, it just seems like you're having trouble expressing it. I'm sorry you think that I'm cruel and I hope I didn't offend you. I honestly had no idea that your sig was about vegetarianism until I asked and I'm sorry I touched this off by doing so.

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #42
HKr1
IC2(SW)

Name: Kerry

Motorcycle(s): .

It's so easy to read her writing

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #43
darthnip
ninjette.org member

Name: darth

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ninja 250

im disgusting because i eat what man has eaten since the dawn of time? well i guess that makes me disguisting, but thats better than being someone who passes judgement on someone they dont know. maybe its the lack of protien, who knows. obviously you have no idea what is in cow or chicken feed. but of course this is jjust the typical vegan BS holier than thou crap that most of the idiots spew, which ends up only making them look retarded.

** and for the record, i have absolutely no problem at all with what people choose to eat. hey if you're passionate about your beliefs i support you 100% even if they are not the same as mine. where i draw the line is when the little PETA hitlers think they are better than anyone who doesn't think like they do. guess what sea kitten lover, you dont know a damn thing about me. i actually volunteer at an animal rescue and have personally adopted by large financial donations, more aniimals than i can remember. i love all animals, i think they're great. but im not going to let that turn me into an arrogant asshole. i wish someone would do a study about all the potential people that would jump in line with peta but end up bailing out once they find out how stupid and arrogant most of the people are. i bet it happens like "oh hey this is great, yeah save the cows, they're cute...oh wait, these people suck, lets go have a nice t-bone and wash it down with some beer battered sea kittens".

** and dear if you're not going to associate with cruel people, you better go find a cave somewhere, cause you're going to be awful lonely in this world.

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #44
kkim

gee, Darth... tell us what you really think! Don't sugarcoat it!!

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #45
rockNroll

Name: rock

Motorcycle(s): black

I have teeth designed to cut through flesh... God wanted it that way

....oh man! a squirrel just ran buy.........

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #46
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthnip View Post
** and dear if you're not going to associate with cruel people, you better go find a cave somewhere, cause you're going to be awful lonely in this world.
Only thing is, this is supposed to be the "nicest" 250 community on the 'net," so let's not challenge her in her own thread. When I first brought it up (sorry), I thought she could've been the "because factory farming is wrong" or "because it's healthier" kind of vegan. When I discovered otherwise, I backed down and only defended myself as "compassionate."

Well, I still want to know what I am supposed to feed my gekkos other than crickets ( ), but I'm sure her reasoning there isn't the basis of her beliefs and, for her comfort, I won't press the issue.

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:35 PM   #47
kkim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post

....oh man! a squirrel just ran buy.........
you must be nuts!!

Old October 20th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #48
darthnip
ninjette.org member

actually kelly, i DID sugarcoat it!

and im not challenging anybody, i was called disgusting by a person that knows nothing about. and anyone who knows me knows that im one of the biggest animal lovers around. i slow down for and swerve around squirrels, but not possums cause giant rats just plain suck. i shot a racoon in the head once that i came across laying on the side of the road. the poor thing was run over by a car but only on the back half. he was all flopping around and bloody and i knew he wasn't going to make it so i put him out of his misery, it seemed like the best thing i could do for it at the time, guess that makes me an evil person. and just last friday i shot a doe thru the freakin heart with my bow while hunting, and i tell you it was a great shot. i have a pic of the heart with the nice hole in the shape of the broadhead if anyone would like to see it. and that big ass doe will help me feed my 4 kids for a good part of the winter so i wont have to buy as many cow and chicken parts, guess im a bad person. you know how those peta people have "that" attitude towards anyone that doesn't think like they do, well that just really burns my ass.
im really not trying to offend anyone here, i love all you people, really! im all for her believing what she wants and eating what she wants, hey more power to you sister. thats the cool thing about this world, all kinds of people with all kinds of beliefs. where it starts to suck is when one person is condemned for not following along with the other persons ideals. a funny little guy in WWII with a weird mustache tried that, and i think we're all still kinda pissed about that. and no i dont mean charlie chaplan

Old October 20th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #49
rockNroll

I think I was added

Old October 20th, 2009, 02:08 PM   #50
darthnip
ninjette.org member

i HOPE im added. I should be sitting in a tree stand right now, but instead im defending my right as a human to hunt, skin, and eat tasty animals! no wait, i dont need a steeeenking tree stand, i hunt right out in my back property. i dont have to go very far, the deer are freakin everywhere around here. and a guy owns about 30 acres with cattle next to my property. if one of those big hefers happens to bust thru my fence and come on to my property, hey free burgers!!

Old October 20th, 2009, 02:09 PM   #51
rockNroll

Quote:
i HOPE im added. I should be sitting in a tree stand right now, but instead im defending my right as a human to hunt, skin, and eat tasty animals! no wait, i dont need a steeeenking tree stand, i hunt right out in my back property. i dont have to go very far, the deer are freakin everywhere around here. and a guy owns about 30 acres with cattle next to my property. if one of those big hefers happens to bust thru my fence and come on to my property, hey free burgers!!

Get pictures!

Old October 20th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #52
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNroll View Post
I think I was added
Yeah, I think we all were...

Quote:
I am over their abuse, I Deleted a friend and I have the losers on IGNORE

Anyway, I'm off to Subway... where I doubt I will enjoy it as much after participating ITT.

Old October 20th, 2009, 02:18 PM   #53
darthnip
ninjette.org member

see!! there is is!! we dont think like her, so we're "abusing" her. yeah, i rest my case.

and here's a pic of the heart i skewered with a broadhead (still in the does chest mind you, from about 25 yards). out of respect for those that dont want to see such a thing, im not going to post the pic, but here's the link to it http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86...HeartRoast.jpg

how about that shot!!

Old October 20th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #54
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Aaaannd... now she's gone.

Quote:
Anthony,

I just wrote Alex to delete my account. The people around here are a clique and they like to Gang up on Ya. At least I met some nice people here...but the bad ones are not worth my time.
I still haven't made it out to eat yet.

Quote:
...how about that shot!!
Good shot but her thread is hardly the place to put it!

Old October 20th, 2009, 04:34 PM   #55
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

She requested that her account be deleted again. FWIW, this is the second time she's done this. Thread closed.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)

Closed Thread