Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old August 16th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #41
fishdip
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Fish

Motorcycle(s): 250/300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Ninja View Post
Ugh, tricky... I'm in Austin, TX and I know a few people who ride bikes, but probably only one who might be able to do this. I knew there'd be some downfalls to getting the 2008 model. I felt like it'd be a better buy, plus the fairing kit looks much nicer than the older ones (the headlights always turned me away from the Ninjas).
As long as you take your time and find some good videos you will be fine Plan a nice 2 days to get it done. Its something you don't want to rush plan one day striping down the bike and getting to the valves and the next day putting it all back on. A lot of ppl will tell you to not worry about taking of this or that part but I found it was so much more simple to take off every thing so I had a nice clean open area to work on the bike.