Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old May 19th, 2014, 10:16 AM   #41
Rogue
Hooligan

Name: Robin

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja EX300

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgentz View Post
Cool. Hix is a good guy. Pretty darn fast too.
He is all of those things and an exceptional rider coach. He was there during the torrential (cold) rains in April and provided quite a lot of advice to everyone on track riding in the rain.

Qui patiens est, teres. Teres est, ieiunare. | Twitter: @Rogue_300
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote

Old May 28th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #42
backinthesaddleagain
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2013 ZX6R 636

What was the temp that day? Loudon in October is down in the 50s and no one seems to learn from the previous crasher that the track is slippery. But often those sessions have crashes early on due to cold tires, the crash is cleared and the pack re grids. I think tonys only uses red flags as they want to clear the track, assess the situation and then resume. Maybe it's due to the tightness of Loudon.
backinthesaddleagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old June 10th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #43
geeker
ninjette.org guru

Name: Richie

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda CRF300L Rally, 2015 Ninja ZX6R 636, 2014 Ninja 1000, 2013 Ninja 300 (sold), 2011 Ninja 250R (sold)

Did my 4th and 5th track days last weekend at Eagles Canyon Raceway in Decatur, TX. Saturday was great with only a few crashes (including a crash and burn). Sunday was a different story. It rained that morning and they didn't open the track until noon. Someone went down every single session. Even the round robin. I only rode the 4th and 5th sessions that day. My buddy and I decided to call it quits after we can around turn three and saw the aftermath of a two bike collision in the line with two instructors waving us off. We personally pulled three bikes out of the mud at the end of session three with the owner of RideSmart asked up to help in the crash truck. Crazy day with probably 3 incidents per session.
geeker is offline   Reply With Quote