Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Ninjettes At Speed

Old November 13th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #41
AlanDog
ninjette.org guru

Name: Alan

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, 2009 KLX250-SF, 2014 Zero S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
I had fun at Twest last month but if I think about it honestly, I'm not too in love with the new track. There's some cool stuff for sure but there's 2 corners where everyone bunches up regardless of skill level. You go like 30mph whether you're a racer or a beginner...... That's not fun to me. Should flow a bit better IMO..

But yeah a different flavor.
The last few turns are a real skill test, I like the fact that they are not high speed and yet require skill. I do think the middle section between turn 3 and 7 could have been made much funner -- I mean the track wiggles but you can basically go straight. I want some real turns.

I was sitting out watching A group versus B group come out of the final turn into the straightaway, and boy could you tell a difference: B group were taking it with different lines, whereas A group everyone was single file. I can tell you that C group was even wilder in variation, man, approaching the turn and it's like everyone is headed different directions. I was heading to the outside while others were cutting in early...
AlanDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 14th, 2014, 09:08 AM   #42
Gurk
Done here.

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanDog View Post
The last few turns are a real skill test, I like the fact that they are not high speed and yet require skill.
Every turn requires a certain skill. To me those turns aren't hard. Just slow as hell which is meh.
Gurk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old November 16th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #43
algs26
ninjette.org guru

Name: al

Motorcycle(s): ex300, gave up looking for a 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanDog View Post
Yeah, if you have any video, I'd love to see it!

My camera was not positioned correctly at Sonoma, and the battery died after 3 sessions. I was too busy to worry about it, so I have a video of the back of my boot... have to remember to not bother using it until after lunch next time.
My post disappeared...

Looks like I don't have any footage of you.

This might be you:

Couple more shots which might have a tiny pic of you:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/101868...7649318152901/
algs26 is offline   Reply With Quote