ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > !%@*#$%!)@#&!%@ I crashed!

Old October 16th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #41
dsims321
ninjette.org member

Name: Drew

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Red Ninja 250r

ouch that sucks Your fairings got rashed pretty bad even your tail section how fast were you going when it went down ?

Old October 16th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #42
hal9089
ninjette.org member

Name: Haley

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r Candy Plasma Blue

pretty sure the speed limit was 20mph.. i came right off of a straightaway doing about 60.. i let off the throttle when i realized how sharp the curve was.. when i went down i was probably doing between 45 and 50mph. .. im a speed demon.. and it finally got me in trouble.

Old October 16th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #43
dsims321
ninjette.org member

Its alright i think everyone who rides a motorcycle has a little bit of a speed demon hiding inside

At least you didnt get hurt to bad, and hey both our bikes still run they just have a bit more character now lol.

Old October 17th, 2011, 12:22 AM   #44
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

you were on top of the bike almost before it even came to a stop! hopped on your feet real quick i must say

this is where you say "wearing full gear rocks!" right after "oh FA$@#)%... damn gravel!!"

poor camera, but it got the perfect view! like you said, you were going relatively slow into that turn, i wonder if you would have fared any better had you pulled the bike upright and attempted to brake going in a straight line~ you would have come off the road, but possibly stayed on! but thats like a split second decision that you hopefully wont have to make again

Old October 17th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #45
dsims321
ninjette.org member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayanlam View Post
you were on top of the bike almost before it even came to a stop! hopped on your feet real quick i must say

this is where you say "wearing full gear rocks!" right after "oh FA$@#)%... damn gravel!!"

poor camera, but it got the perfect view! like you said, you were going relatively slow into that turn, i wonder if you would have fared any better had you pulled the bike upright and attempted to brake going in a straight line~ you would have come off the road, but possibly stayed on! but thats like a split second decision that you hopefully wont have to make again
Ya i might have been able to stop if i had pulled up but if i didnt there was a little bit of a ditch right in front of me there which i probably would have went into if I didnt get it stopped which really would of sucked.

And ya i was surprised watching it how fast i got up but you can see i still had some momentum under my feet lol had to take a couple big steps in order to slow down.