ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Tech Talk

Old January 27th, 2009, 04:38 PM   #1
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Name: CB

Motorcycle(s): Depends on the week you ask

Kawasaki Motors Phone Number

Does anyone have the phone mumber for Kawasaki? Preferably the R&D department, but I won't be picky. I've searched high and low but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
TnNinjaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 27th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #2
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

Name: Sunny

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

http://www.kawasaki.com/OurCompany/ContactUs.aspx

Quote:
Consumer Services

If you have any questions or comments regarding Kawasaki or Kawasaki products, contact our Consumer Services Department and they will endeavor to find the answer. Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 4:45pm Pacific Time.

If you have a product concern which may be time sensitive, we highly recommend calling Kawasaki Consumer Services at 949-460-5688. An example would be if your Kawasaki product is currently at a Kawasaki dealer for repairs and assistance is desired.

Email: You can also use our online email form by selecting a topic below. We appreciate your feedback. Please understand that due to the high volume of inbound emails, we will only respond to those customers who need assistance with completing e-commerce orders. If you have an urgent question, please check the FAQ section of Kawasaki.com or contact your local dealer. Our Consumer Services Department is also available at (949) 460-5688. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-4:45 Pacific Time.

Old January 27th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #3
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

Geeze that was fast

Old January 27th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #4
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

heh I knew where to look that's all
Posted via Mobile Device
BlueTyke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old January 27th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #5
TnNinjaGirl
Ms. Personality

I looked all over that website. lol I don't need to be riding a bike if I'm going to be that ignorant... lol

Old January 27th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #6
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

fine print at the bottom
Posted via Mobile Device
BlueTyke is offline   Reply With Quote