ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Group Rides and Local Events

Old July 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Driddle
ninjette.org guru

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

FEELER: Southern California Canyon Carve

Hello all of my Southern California compadres!
I have been wanting to hit up a canyon, as I have no yet, mostly because I don't want to do it alone.

Would anyone in the So. Cal. area want to hit up Palomar or Idyllwild or Ortega sometime in the coming week?
I am on summer break (college.. lucky me), so I am free pretty much any day, and I'd like to ride with some fellow ninjettes!

If anyone would be interested.. post on here and let me know. I don't really care about numbers, I just want to ride!

Old July 26th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #2
AlfredoGonzalez
Freyho

Name: Alfredo

Motorcycle(s): CBR600 f4i, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driddle View Post
Hello all of my Southern California compadres!
I have been wanting to hit up a canyon, as I have no yet, mostly because I don't want to do it alone.

Would anyone in the So. Cal. area want to hit up Palomar or Idyllwild or Ortega sometime in the coming week?
I am on summer break (college.. lucky me), so I am free pretty much any day, and I'd like to ride with some fellow ninjettes!

If anyone would be interested.. post on here and let me know. I don't really care about numbers, I just want to ride!
I believe I could pull that off. The day, not so important to me since I work nights and basically have every day off.

I've been to a few canyons before.
AlfredoGonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote