ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R > 2008 - 2012 Ninja 250R Farkles

Old July 29th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #1
Joule
ninjette.org member

Name: Tej

Motorcycle(s): Black 2011 Ninja 250R FI

Got a Projector lamp installed. Kinda regret it.

Well, in my city,( or even state) there are no bike modifiers. Anyways, someone suggested me to visit this "dude" who installs projectors for r15 and rest bikes.

i paid him a visit for installation and he was like O_O piece of cake ! sure !

that ****er ****ed up my headlamp. Bitch couldn't even hide wiring after spending 8 hours on bike. i was SO annoyed that i just paid him and came back home to simply adjust cables myself.

Bitch left cables lose near radiator. i told him many times to atleast bind them to some nearby thing? he was like. huh? these wires are going nowhere.
it was 9:30 pm for ****'s sake and i couldnt even make him do it. plus i saw his skills so i came back anyways.

ok forget wiring, i can get it done properly from a far off place ( where they have much better experience )

now the thing that pissed me off the most is that after fitting, i was too late to notice there are FINGER PRINTS INSIDE LAMP. **** !
not noticeable but i am SO GOD DAMN PISSED

Today, it's outer ring also stopped working. **** I AM SO MAD AT THAT DIPSHIT !! piece of ****.

I actually wanted to back off after i saw how he opened headlamp. he was like.. LOL? No need to open side frame. piece of cake, i can just pull it out. Bitch would have ****ed up my bike if i didnt stay there.

I GET MAD WHEN SOMEONE HURTS MY BIKE !

anyways, i think it looks awesome without outer ring LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120729_180913.jpg (74.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20120729_180930.jpg (47.0 KB, 24 views)

Old July 29th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #2
Joule
ninjette.org member

Name: Tej

Motorcycle(s): Black 2011 Ninja 250R FI

regardless, i am paying a visit to state's capital with a guy who is also a bike enthusiast. He owns an r15 v2. Tuesday morning it is

from now on, i will decide whether guy is skilled or not by the way he takes bike apart. god i learned the hard way =_= i don't even want to show wiring. it's messier than my cupboard =_=

Old July 29th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #3
Dopamine
Ninja on a Ninja member

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r

Hey Joule's can you post a pic without the lights on... Wouldn't mind trying to do this myself but just wanted to have a look what it looks like. Thanks mate
Dopamine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old July 29th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #4
seanshawnS
ninjette.org member

Name: SHAWN

Motorcycle(s): Ninja250r(2012PR)

Actually that looks alright. I'm OCD about Symmetry though.. another reason why I'll never own a BMW.

Pics of wiring required, also I bet your cupboard pities in comparison to my desk.
seanshawnS is offline   Reply With Quote