ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > Motorcycling News

Old December 5th, 2023, 10:55 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[roadracingworld.com] - AHRMA: Charles Not Returning As Road Race Director

AHRMA Thanks Al Charles for Service as Road Race Director (December 5, 2023, Knoxville, TN) – The American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA) thanks Al Charles for his service as […]

The post AHRMA: Charles Not Returning As Road Race Director appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.

AHRMA Thanks Al Charles for Service as Road Race Director

(December 5, 2023, Knoxville, TN) – The American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA) thanks Al Charles for his service as AHRMA Road Race Director. Appointed in January, 2023, Al oversaw AHRMA’s road racing program and ushered in a new era of cooperation and partnerships with other motorcycle road racing organizations.

“I have elected not to return as the AHRMA Road Race Director in 2024. I am honored to have held the position for the past year and met so many incredible AHRMA members. 2023 was a recovery year for AHRMA and I am glad I was part of it. There are a lot of good things on the horizon for AHRMA and as members we will all benefit from them,” said Al.

Prior to his appointment, Al was an active AHRMA member and competitor. The entire AHRMA family wishes Al every success in his future endeavors. AHRMA will immediately begin the search process for his replacement.

About AHRMA:

The American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to competing on fantastic classic and true vintage along with a wide range of modern motorcycles. With about 3,000 members, AHRMA is the largest vintage racing group in North America and one of the biggest in the world. The association has grown steadily over the years, reflecting the increasing interest in classic bikes.

The post AHRMA: Charles Not Returning As Road Race Director appeared first on Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News.