ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > General > General Motorcycling Discussion

Old March 17th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1
Arinze
Ceska

Name: Arinze

Motorcycle(s): '11 Ninja 250r(Kami Kaze)

Warranty and Good Times Protection Plan

I got my Ninja from the original owner with the warranty and good times protection plan running till april 2012. How do i transfer the warranty and plan? is it a good idea to extend them??
Arinze is offline   Reply With Quote

Old March 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #2
austexjg
ninjette.org sage

Name: J.G.

Motorcycle(s): '09 zx6r Green/Black, (ex-)Diablo Black '09 Ninja 250r

Go to Kawasaki website - register with the site that will include entering VIN and motor numbers and then email them a copy of the title with your name - that's all I had to do. Kawasaki sent me a letter that included the date the GTPP expires. I too am debating on extending the warranty.

Old March 18th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #3
Arinze
Ceska

Name: Arinze

Motorcycle(s): '11 Ninja 250r(Kami Kaze)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austexjg View Post
Go to Kawasaki website - register with the site that will include entering VIN and motor numbers and then email them a copy of the title with your name - that's all I had to do. Kawasaki sent me a letter that included the date the GTPP expires. I too am debating on extending the warranty.

Thanks a lot...I will do that immidiately