ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Marketplace > Motorcycle-related

Old September 10th, 2016, 07:04 PM   #1
Old Lemon
Lays er down

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Lime green Ninja 250R

Feeler: 2008 ninja 250 2000$

Hey guys it has been a while. I have not been able to go to the track since october 2014 and even with my new job I started this year and have the ability to commute on it, the street just doesn't do it for me. Too much to worry about everything trying to kill you. So I am going to put a feeler post here to see if anyone is interested in my bike.

2008 ninja 250 Kawasaki green
- Full yoshi exhaust
- Woodcraft clip ons
- Woodcraft rear sets
- Double bubble windscreen dark smoke
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers
- Aftermarket grips
- .70kg fork springs with 15w oil (sonic springs)
flush front turn signals
- aftermarket green chain rated for liter bikes not the really crappy vortex chains from amazon
- +1 front sproket -3 rear sprocket
- Diablo roso II tires with a couple hundred street miles and 1 track day
- Koso RX2 gauge cluster. The original odometer had about 13.5k and the koso has about 8k. I can get exact numbers if someone is actually interested.
- Spools

EXTRAS:
-Nearly a full set of extra fairings, this bike has been down a few times and we will get into that
- Original gauge cluster
- One brand new adjustable front brake lever
- Stock windscreen
- Stock clip ons, slightly bent
- Have a 2 piece Sedici track suit that has been through nearly all my crashes with no holes, just some scratches
- One scorpion exo 500 helmet with 1 green tinted / mirrored visor and 2 clear visors
- 1 pair of alpinestar smx+ (I think) boots basically brand new
- 1 pair of alpinestar gloves (forget the name but they were like 180) but they have a tear at one of the finger tips which really sucks because I have barely used them
- T-rex rear stand

THE BAD:
- The bike has been on it's side 5 times; 2 slow / 0 speed drops, once at 25 mph and twice at 50 / 55 mph. I have videos of 3 of those and they are already on this site.

- The fairing mounting braces or harness or w/e are probably bent as the new fairings I use for street use don't line up exactly so you can only put in maybe half the screws for the left side.

- The extra set of fairings have a lot of cracks and some holes but work great as track fairings which I use them for

This bike has been through a lot, nearly everything it has been through has been shared on this site. Even after 5 downs, this thing runs just like the day I bought it mechanically. It is the perfect bike for someone to make into a track only bike or track + street like I have been using it. I would like to sell the bike and the parts together excluding the gear unless it fits you obviously.

I am sure I am forgetting stuff, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer as best as I can.
Old Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote